^2roaree

p90 ban

The gun is pure toxic at least 70% of the server uses it. Literally all users run around aimlessly hip spraying 50 bullets, worse than rpg and camping. It's an absolute joke the gun isn't disabled yet.

get a VOTE in here

I dont get it srsly. Ye ofc you think now a P90 main Player says "DONT NERF IT!!" but as DoDziii said we only have a few weapons. If u wanna nerf p90 u also need to nerf the M21. and if you start with nerf weapons you clearly need to nerf more than this 2 cause after nerf other weapons are OP. Like MP5 with Silencer oder AK74u.
Everyone is free to use the weapons and if someone dont like it just play with this weapon too instead of complaining every fucking game its getting annoying ||

And as my last point on that, if u would BAN P90 a lot of Players would leave your server. ;(

Edited by RC rape

I'm sorry but it requires 0 skill to spray from the hip to get kills on the hardcore server, the issue with the p90 is the sheer magazine size is 50 bullets, now on hardcore with 100DMG that 2-3 shots per kill give or take( thats 16 kills per magazine if you had perfect accuracy) , that doesn't seem very fair now does it, personally the m21 and p90 need removing as the nerfs required for the weapons would make them un-usable anyways.

Personally i don't think it is fair that someone wtll not very much 'skill' can just hipfire spray 50 bullets whilst walking round corners.... if anything you're losing more of the 'skilled' players and the trusted and older players of the server and even now admins have stopped playing as much because now at the point where even i don't want to play i just watch most the time because EVERY player decides to hop on the bandwagon, more people want this gun BANNED/REMOVED then people actually want it altering.

And why players need to use the p90 instead of complaining about it, they have a right to there own opinions. Also if so many people are complaining about it to the point where its irritating you, doesn't that kinda prove my point by most people want it removed?

1 hour ago, |DoDziii| said:

you are right..but every one is free to use what he likes =]...its a game mate with few weapons we choose from them..but ofcourse i am with crodator we need to nerf it a bit..

Well what about the people that liked to use RPG? There is a good few of those but no one cared about disabling it now, but all of a sudden because everyone OP gun is on the balance everyone is unhappy :/

6 hours ago, KMB said:

I'm sorry but it requires 0 skill to spray from the hip to get kills on the hardcore server, the issue with the p90 is the sheer magazine size is 50 bullets, now on hardcore with 100DMG that 2-3 shots per kill give or take( thats 16 kills per magazine if you had perfect accuracy) , that doesn't seem very fair now does it, personally the m21 and p90 need removing as the nerfs required for the weapons would make them un-usable anyways. 

Personally i don't think it is fair that someone wtll not very much 'skill' can just hipfire spray 50 bullets whilst walking round corners.... if anything you're losing more of the 'skilled' players and the trusted and older players of the server and even now admins have stopped playing as much because now at the point where even i don't want to play i just watch most the time because EVERY player decides to hop on the bandwagon, more people want this gun BANNED/REMOVED then people actually want it altering.

And why players need to use the p90 instead of complaining about it, they have a right to there own opinions. Also if so many people are complaining about it to the point where its irritating you, doesn't that kinda prove my point by most people want it removed?

Really well said! I absolutely second this.

1 minute ago, ProXicT said:

Really well said! I absolutely second this.

Yes.. Nerf the weapon but dont remove it from our servers..because its the main for alot of people about 60% of  people in our servers use it so we can nerf it.. 10 bullets for 1 kill or etc..and for m21 3 shots for 1 kill...

21 minutes ago, |DoDziii| said:

Yes.. Nerf the weapon but dont remove it from our servers..because its the main for alot of people about 60% of  people in our servers use it so we can nerf it.. 10 bullets for 1 kill or etc..and for m21 3 shots for 1 kill... 

Yeah, but why do the players play with these weapons? Because these weapons are OP. If you nerf it, people will stop using them, so what's the point of having them on the server at all?

53 minutes ago, ProXicT said:

Yeah, but why do the players play with these weapons? Because these weapons are OP. If you nerf it, people will stop using them, so what's the point of having them on the server at all?

i think they will keep using it.. :) because some of them its their favourite for the accuracy and etc...

Well if so many people are using the p90 then that is saying to me there is an issue with 'said' gun being too overpowerful and overly abused on our servers, the only reason they are actually using a p90 is because its fire rate is good, its hipfire spreadis non existant and it has 50 bullets oh and its op... before these updates on the server ,we never had all these players abusing the p90 like this, even 'IF' they are altered, the amount NEEDED to nerf would be pointless for the coders , would be 100x easier too just remove the weapon.

Edited by KMB