• Nickname:
    XPFARM
  • Your PlayerID:
  • Ban type:
    Permanent
  • Ban reason:
    Elebot, aimbot
  • What happened:
    Hi, I was testing elebot on your server and while doing so this program had aimbot included, I didnt know how to turn it off, so since I never tried aimbot in my life I gave it a try. I know I crossed the line, but I was only willing to test elebot in the first place. That is why I chose your server. I don't like playing HC at all, but the problem now is that I'm banned on SuperSport TDM which is my fav and main server for warmup and I really need it because my aim is to compete on top/high level once again with the release of fpschallenge website. I deeply apologise for the things I've done, so I beg you to unban me and if you do so you can be sure it will never happen again because I won't be playing HC.

lol no.

Not the best excuse. And for this type of violation, the appeal will not be appealed.

1 hour ago, FA1TH_IN_GOD said:

and I really need it because my aim is to compete on top/high level once again with the release of fpschallenge website

Good luck at a high level ;)

XPFARM0000.jpg

Well, you could have just left the server when you realized  Aimbot is on! but you chose to play and used the hacks! Not knowing how to turn off your hacks is not a good excuse... Also we do not unban hackers.

Your appeal is just not acceptable.

I urge you to summon someone more sensible on this matter to differentiate in this case cheating on your server and playing regularly on supersport tdm legitimately. What I seek is simple solution on lifting my ban on supersport tdm where I didn't commit any cheating or any harm nor I ever will.

In my opinion once a hacker always a hacker! so ban should stay.
Anyway you have to wait for our counselors to see your appeal and decide what to do.
Have patience.

Edited by Milad

I expected someone to say that saying, but all I have to say is that it cannot nullify 8 years of legit playing and I would like you to understand that HC and promod are two different worlds so none should interfere. I'll let you be the judge.

Edited by FA1TH_IN_GOD
im depressed

Dear @FA1TH_IN_GOD

Thank you for your Appeal, However regardless of what server you were banned on(Deathrun, Promod, Softcore, Hardcore) it shouldn't matter as you were caught hacking as a ban on one server means you're banned on every IceOps hosted server and cannot be unbanned in only one, If you wanted to use your 'Elebot' you should've just created a server on your own PC for testing it instead of playing in an actual server- and because of this your ban will stay I'm afraid.

-Appeal Denied

-IceOps Staff

I'm laic when it comes to making servers and for what I'm sure is it didn't work on devmap. I guess I was very unlucky not knowing supersport is sponsored by you, it's actually unbelievable. But, I don't get why do you lay so much focus on supersport right now when neither you or anyone from supersport admins are never there. Maybe you can consult with GaMMeR and sort this out. I'm sure he would understand since he represents promod part of the community. Why are you so much afraid of giving me secound chance? Isn't it the God who teaches us to forgive? Or have you forgot about Him?

When you were filling out your Appeal I’m sure you saw the words ‘Bans for cheating will NOT be lifted.’ At the top of the page, and all you had to do on the main menu of COD4 was to select ‘Start New Server’. 

Plus why why even hack anyway? And I’m sure this ‘GaMMeR’ would agree about your ban. And I’m not afraid of giving you a second chance as we just don’t unban hackers- You made a mistake and it’s on you and it’s our job to keep hackers off the servers.

As long as I know start new server and devmap are pretty much the same. I just need you to realize that I don't want to play on your servers. That is why I chose it in the first place, to test elebot and by selfactivating it, it started to autoshoot followed with aimbot and wh. By the point I was banned I must have killed few people, in my opinion nothing too serious like some people would abuse it. I joined because the strike was currently on, I wanted to perform glitches and annoy people by killing them from there. I can do it even without elebot, but it would take way longer. It's what I used to do sometimes before just like others on youtube. After that came the elebot v2 which was surprising, but soon it stopped working (servers have adapted). But, overgrown loaded emidiately as I joined. I agree I should have just left since I'm not familiar with any elevators on overgrown. I started even laughing at the hack because I first time saw something like that from my POV which seemed unreal along with my friends reactions who were listening and watching on screen share. Though it didn't last for long. I work as a Math teacher in secondary school. Some of my students are extraodinary, but even though they are, sometimes they make mistakes and get worse grades out of bad concetration, lack of sleep or so on. So, I don't give them those grades, but a chance to correct them and prove me wrong. The point is, I want you to do the same, forgive me and let me prove my worth. Name your terms, say the words and I will live by them. I'm ready to do amends. I am surprised you don't know GaMMeR since he is the master admin on supersport. I only want to play on supersport tdm which is the only place I used to play lately since my comeback. I believe this will be my last post here so through all truth said, all my true intentions and efforts made, you still refuse to believe. Either you are too mean and heartless, abusing the situation where both of us stand or you simply don't care. No matter the outcome, I think this appeal can go lock, I guess I just can't be bothered any longer.

Like said previously, Bans for cheating will not be lifted. This isn't like a Math test- You only get one chance here and you blew it :)

Give my regards to GaMMeR as they'll agree with me or any Admin for that matter, Take care and be safe.

-IceOps Staff