Sign in to follow this  
Devax

Admin Abuse: Gumkasca

So today while playing on the server as obscurity I just played like I usally play. I don't like to stutter and run around, so I try to play differently from other obs and go full sneaky mode. Crouching all the time and shit. I killed Gumkacsa once and he called my playstyle "gay". Not a big deal. I am used to get flamed. So next round I killed him again early in the round while being sneaky. He raged and smote me.

Got two screenshots attached, which are proof for what happened.

I was playing after the smite and i think that gum were frustrated,

Many people got that on the obs server its not really a big deal. He smite you once if it was repeatedly it was a other storie

Yes, i was raging and later (you didn't react or answer for it or maybe you didn't see) i apologized for it. And i switched you back to be obs instead of me. Still not a big deal, i only tried to fix my unfair decision. I think you saw me there a couple of times... So you know that i never abused with my admin rights... I witch maps when someone ask for it and the others accept it. I respawn players who got killed by a rager on purpose. I make the lights as it would be mid-day. Stop the rain... To make the game more playable... You can say that i'm doing it for myself but then i wouldn't respawn anyone or switch the maps. Nevermind... this was the first and the last time i did that and i apologized for it.

Well I don't want to be a kid here and I actually didn't see the apology. So I guess it is okay now. But seriously, I was admin on iceops before too and I never ever smote people out of rage. Thats just fucking cheap.

Well there must be a reason your not admin any more. So dont judge about others, when doing wrong yourselve?

Devax lost his admin because he was in-active.

You're clearly juding yourself right now. Plus you also raged at me when i killed you, going into spec and checking if i was whing. Later quiting with the message:'' i am going down is annoying me''.

Seems like you're in the same boat son.

Devax lost his admin because he was in-active.

You're clearly juding yourself right now. Plus you also raged at me when i killed you, going into spec and checking if i was whing. Later quiting with the message:'' i am going down is annoying me''.

Seems like you're in the same boat son.

3859555+_5ebb2d9467ca5af7327351fab5481b22.jpg

Jesus guys, is this the 'being an asshole-accusation thread'?

'Cause my dog ate my cookies yesterday.

Seriously, Gumi admits to raging, he apologizes, Devax accepts the apology, case closed right?

On another note, I was really pissed at my dog.

Nope DeVaX this incident did result into losing your clanmembership. As I had already written here:

Nope DeVaX is no longer a part of this clan.

(This is what happens when people do play for several weeks Minecraft / Leages of Legends or whatever but never on our servers)

If you lost admin too this happened obviously because you have changed your PC or exchanged parts which are critical for authentication of it. You are still in the list of admins.

@Gumikacsa I think it is time to remove the Obscurity penal. Usually it is not really required for an admin anyway.

On other servers admins don't have it either.

I will send a request to the Obscurity penal masteradmin...

On the one hand ninja u are right. The panel in obs is a mighty tool and u have to use it responsibly in a frame of exactly defined rules! And what gumi did, was a "NoGo". u have to discuss the consequences with him. But honestly ninja, removing the panel for all? Please think about it twice.

Ohh god :D. What happened here? First: Devax didn't do anything wrong so please don't blame him for anything. I apologized, he accepted as Peacemaker said before. Second: I accept if Ninja punishes me but don't pull out that panel. It really helps a lot. F.e.: what can we do against teamkillers? That's not solution if we also kill the teamkiller... And what about the people who got teamkilled? Should they wait everytime they got killed to respawn in the next round? They go there to play and not to wait for the new round while they can do nothing... Another fact: lights! We can change it f.e. to mid-day. Much better than the night time. You can't see a shit. I know... you have nightvision but it's limited and the obs' nightvision is unlimited... pretty unfair. And yes, you can turn it on when you hear that the obs is coming or he's in the near... and here comes crouching. That's equal with instant death for the survivers. I know that i made a mistake. I apologized for it and as i said it was the first and the last time i did it.

Another fact: lights! We can change it f.e. to mid-day. Much better than the night time. You can't see a shit. I know... you have nightvision but it's limited and the obs' nightvision is unlimited... pretty unfair.

And what about hardcore, dude? Is it Obscurity or not? It it's too dark for u, then increase your brightness level. Or take 2nd perk for infinity nvg. It's about a light.

And about removing panel... I guess it's bad idea, coments above prove it.

I dont really care if the panel gets removed tbh, day/night/rain has been builded into the mod for a reason.

The only thing i would miss from the panel is force specing afkers, since without the panel you'd have to look up his uid and kick him.

The panel was disabled in the past.

Atm. I was talking about removing the penal only for the admin who abuse it. The changing weather and daytime you always reset with your penal are parts of the mod and should be accepted like they are. This is what the mod makes actually so cool. But I don't play it anymore anyway. On this server it became too much competitive gaming style - this wasn't always like that.

I don't blame DeVaX.

agree with groovy.actually many players starting to leave the game because the weather (too dark).panel its a way to teach the new players about the rules or how the mod works .. for example new player doesn't speak english admin have to force to spec to see how the mod works and what the other players doing.

I did play the obs server for a long time, but was not at the time when there playing Gummy . Perhaps for some family problems or passing exams in the 11th form. After reading his app. and reading Umadbro reaction, I realized that Gummy does not watch his speech, and sometimes evil and not watching his language. Then, when I played with him never heard anything rude. He was good and friendly guy. The essence of what I am saying is that we can not control the situation in the OBS server. Sometimes I play in the morning when the new players on the server, maybe even the second or third time there, or just play only during the day . After killing someone, these players starting to talk tough stuff, say things like: f*ck you or fcking cheater , talk about my mum . Brrr very bad things .Let me might offend, and not only me, for the murder of a player from the other team, but sometimes insults occur for nothing . I was not pleased to hear these insults, and worse is that I can not do anything . For example recently in the obs server, there was a man who played under map. On the server I was war was, and Arj. We told him that it is forbidden , and that player knew English , but there was no response . Then xmw come and kicked him out of the server . Today, on promod was the situation when I told one player to ,, give me a scope please ,, . He answered gtfo .... on the server have been Barti and Sam , they kicked him . On the DR players often abused, but there often play blame and Predator. When they are in the situation under the control of the server . but even they are there , some people use words like : noob cheater auto knife and another . In the evening , playing on the obs server, Down and Reiss, they control the situation , all stable and good, but in the during the morning there are terrible things ... People like me Leto WaR and maybe Arj need to have the admin panel (because we are 24/7 on the server ) . I'm not want to have it , but when I was rudely insulted, it's just killing my brain . I hope at least someone will pay attention to this and I'm sorry for so much spam !

Guest DeltaMX

Odessa you can take a screen shot and the players UID and then tell some admin about the problem we can deal with it.

Odessa you can take a screen shot and the players UID and then tell some admin about the problem we can deal with it.

It takes too much time. I'm agree with Odessa, we need moder, who plays on obs a lot.

Guest DeltaMX

But the ban will be long not short as you have warned him a lot and he didn't listen to you. Take the xfire I am open most of the time even in the morning sometimes.

Also that is why I gave that suggestion.

I agree with Odessa we need more moders on the obs server.

Many times if I'm playing people start rage and then leave the server without any punishment.