Sign in to follow this  
Devax

Admin Abuse: Gumkasca

Guest DeltaMX

We have a report section and an easy UID system that makes reporting much easier, but no one uses it.

Atm. I was talking about removing the penal only for the admin who abuse it. The changing weather and daytime you always reset with your penal are parts of the mod and should be accepted like they are. This is what the mod makes actually so cool. But I don't play it anymore anyway. On this server it became too much competitive gaming style - this wasn't always like that.

I don't blame DeVaX.

I've to disagree with you here Zac, along the players who play Obs for a long time now it isn't really competitive, well sometimes it is but most of the times we like to troll eachother and we don't care about being killed or get penalty points. We also like playing "squad wars". Which means squad with highest points win. That is competitive but in another way which is a lot of fun, we try to steal squad members and try other filthy ways to win.

umad, sam00, Kelm, Ares, Barti, Leto, arj, DeVaX, joker, Andi, magiic, wannafight, flowinggas, lookout, lemix, shaggy, WaR, Peacemaker, Matti, Failer, Crazy Croc, Down, Delta, biati, Odessa.

Must be all players who would agree with me. So you are welcome to come back and play with us again (^^,)

Ares, Barti, Leto, arj, DeVaX, joker, Andi, magiic, wannafight, flowinggas, lookout, lemix, war, shaggy, WaR, Peacemaker, Matti, Failer, Crazy Croc, Down, Delta, biati, Odessa.

Must be all players who would agree with me. So you are welcome to come back and play with us again (^^,)

huh? :(

Ares, Barti, Leto, arj, DeVaX, joker, Andi, magiic, wannafight, flowinggas, lookout, lemix, war, shaggy, WaR, Peacemaker, Matti, Failer, Crazy Croc, Down, Delta, biati, Odessa.

huh? :(

I'd say the same but I guess MinQ already forgot me :<