pardo

WTF? carsh carsh crash ...

I have crash in all match.

I don't know if the problem is cod4x 18 ver or new ver 2.0 of mod.

How to fix crash? I see that most do not crash and can end the match.

PS: killstreaks they are killing the fluid game, especially helis. in my opinion they should be deactivated, everything that is not mouse aim is sht.

sry my english

Hi @pardo

Currently a new version of Cod4x has been realsead and is currently in testing fase.

This version does have a few bugs and abmornalities right now that cause crashing.

Please bare with us and the devs will be getting this fixed asap with all fingers crossed :)

For the time till its fixed go to "%localappdata%\CallofDuty4MW\bin" and delete the 18.0 File. I did it and i can play now without Problems. Not on IceOps servers since they are 18.0 but u can play on JFF Servers with the old mod of IceOps. For the Time till the fix is made

I was already on server 17 without having to delete this folder without crash.

I think there is something in my cod4 that causes more crash  than other players, cfg custom all keys, spanish ver, etc

Ok, you can update your Game now to 18.1. This Patch fixed the crash for me. Cause everytime i was using P90 game crashed. Now it seems to be fixed. i could play my first 2 Rounds without laggs or game closing randomly. Maybe it will help you too to fix your Problems :) .