Sign in to follow this  
prokill

Server Obs show wh drake

Guest arj

Good for you. :P

Canadian speaking like that? ('a' guys Drake) Weir that Ares didn't post something about it already :D

Firstly, attach record, so we can see it. And next time use command $ministatus in console and write down suspicious player uid, it's the number shown there next to nickname.

Np bro i got hes uid 2275 :D:D

first map every one said ''whose using wh '' THEN THE Next map its my turn to be.when the round starts he went stright to the house that i was hiding in side it and he starts shooting before i show up about half a second ,then at the same round i told pro kill to record a demo and he did then i told him go to the invisible wall in the air and he did and drake was looking at him.

Note i will try to find a demo when he killed me in mns2.

Drake is my well known friend, he doesn't use any cheats, never did, never will. He used to be an admin on a polish obscurity server, skilled and fair player :)

prokill, how long have you been playing obscurity mod? Just curious, because it is almost 3 years for me. And when I was starting, Drake was one of the best players out there already...

prokill, how long have you been playing obscurity mod? Just curious, because it is almost 3 years for me. And when I was starting, Drake was one of the best players out there already...

he doens't play the mod for a long time i think 1 month..

and he always says that people are hacking.

i've explained to him that you must make a record where you see that he's hacking.. he never take time for that so i think that he has no record at all

he doens't play the mod for a long time i think 1 month..

and he always says that people are hacking.

i've explained to him that you must make a record where you see that he's hacking.. he never take time for that so i think that he has no record at all

1 month player accusing everyone of hax... Never understood that stupidity: join some new server with a mod that is new for you but still call all old players cheaters. Good thing that your application was rejected mr prokill.