• Nickname:
    Colt DRGN
  • Your PlayerID:
  • Ban type:
    Permanent
  • Ban reason:
    Multi Hack
  • What happened:
    Dont know what multi hack means but i didnt uses aimbot wh ect, i only had playerskins, Had just started using player skins, never noticed any rules saying that they werent allowed. I will take them off and not use them agai

20 minutes ago, Colt DRGN said:

• Dont know what multi hack means but i didnt uses aimbot wh ect, i only had playerskins, Had just started using player skins, never noticed any rules saying that they werent allowed. I will take them off and not use them agai

Colt_DRGN0000.jpg

Personally to me , i dont see anything other then player skins, could just be me though. I wouldn't say this is a 'Multi-Hack' as you dont see anything else then the 2 players directly infront of him, you see nothing through the walls and you dont see any crosshair or anything other to suggest he was using anything other then player skins.

Dear @Colt DRGN

Thank you for making your Appeal, You will be unbanned as this is only a player skin and not a Multihack, However don't use players skins in the future(Weapon skins are allowed) as the next time the ban will stay.

Appeal Approved.

If you have any problems connecting please let us know, either on this post or a new one.

-IceOps Staff

I don't understand how anyone finds it fair to have player skins... like how do you even get the idea in the first place? Didn't you think for a second, before applying these player skins, to see if it's actually considered as a cheat? This is not far away from using WH and other stuff IMO.

Player Skins are like a Wallhack. If i play sometimes on the RS Sniper Only Promod server they all run around as Mario or Luigi. If someome has a Skin like that ofc you can see someone  100x easier than normal Charakters. So ye thats why he WAS banned. Hope he will not turn it on again ;) 

Edited by $t0rM [=