Sign in to follow this  
610 *.*

Map rotation

Hello, I think (not only me, but for now I speak for myself) there are too many maps that most of the people doesn't want, and this is one of the things that are destroying the partecipation in the server.

Example: sunday morning, from crash to backlot an average of about 25 players at 12:30 am, in district and ambush now we are in 5. Between backlot and district there is downpuor.

And I still don't mention creek and countdown.

Imho

610 *.*

Edited by 610 *.*

I personally don't see why the whole rotation of the servers maps were rotated when only one person publicly complained? And especially putting killhouse in it on a 18v18 server was just ridiculous.

Edited by KMB

Since my last post into that Topic got deleted i try to say it a bit more relaxed than last time.
I dont know why but the new rotation is like the complet outbreak of troll. Killhouse at a 17v17 server must be some late april fool or something cause i cant understand it how ever and how long i think about that move. Anyways i dont understand aswell why someone who is in TRIAL can call that the server would be empty cause of the maps? Well ok Creek was hardcore in camping but People still played it. And now on the server are maps who are unable to enjoy playing them. Like Bog or Bloc. Instead of Killhouse you could put in Ambush or Chinatown. 
The next thing is that i rly would like to see some of the Admins on the server who are decide that the actuall mod would be enjoyable. I would like that u guys play 1 day on the server and tell me after how u feel after and if u liked to play it. And i dont mean 1 houre with playing there i mean like 5-6 houres. So you guys can see the maps, the weapons who are only used and maybe after that u will make some new decisions. 
Same as the Anti Camp. You guys gave me the code and said "feel free to fix it" after i asked for the code line for reduce the dmg i get ignored so nothing happen. I would try to fix it as fast as possible cause the m21 camp the lmg wall sprays and camp with like every weapon ruins the fun on the server and thats the reason why the server isnt full as know, not cause of the maps..

On 7/30/2020 at 4:27 AM, KMB said:

I personally don't see why the whole rotation of the servers maps were rotated when only one person publicly complained? And especially putting killhouse in it on a 18v18 server was just ridiculous.

Actually two.

Here.

I have not take the count of the players in game.

I play a little bit always at the same times (more or less). And objectively there are more players (what this involves is another story).

I got the meaning of killhouse map: just fun.

When a couple of days ago you skip killhouse, you see how people reacted.

Okay only two? Out of a server that has over 100+ different players almost everday...

When we asked for a new rotation a few months ago it took several people/member/moderators and several months before anything was done, now only '2' people as you claim did not like these rotations and it was changed within maybe a week?

Yes when i skipped killhouse a few people complained, but many did not which maybe you did not notice. I was asked by several people to switch the map on several different occasions.

For a 18v18 HARDCORE server to have killhouse in rotation in my personal opinion was completely not considered at all.

I've had 90% complaints about the map 'Killhouse' the rest have were saying they like it.

You could be the best player on the game and you will be trapped by LMG spammers, nades and killstreaks.

I've only played on this server since last year and tbvh i havn't seen many of the 'Admins' in game to even experience any of what is being said. Except the odd few.

When I play, I only see people who enjoy killhouse.

However, ours are only considerations, because we can't have an equal judgment 'cause the majority of the people doesn't answer, and I read somewhere that this is - rightly - the reason why there isn't a votation system.

Like you say, there are 100+ different players almost everday.

It's just for fun.

It should be the aim of a game.

Your idea of 'fun' may be way off to many other players, not every player likes to sit there spamming through walls. All i wanted to know is why the entire rotation was changed with so little people asking for it??? And yet i've stilll had no answer.

28 minutes ago, leiizko said:

Rotation was not changed because few people complained and it will keep changing moving forward. Frequency of the change is yet to be determined but in general you can expect only a few most common maps to be permanently in rotation.

Thank you for explaining that. It was just very confusing as there was no prior information before the change . Much appreciated @leiizko

6 hours ago, 610 *.* said:

Please, we say our ideas, don't just cotinue to spam like two politic =)

I dont see how that is possibly spam :laugh: If i'm not allowed to speak my ideas or opinion then i'd like an upper admin to say so XD