Sign in to follow this  
Legendary $t0rM

610 Full abuse of admin power

He legit kicked 5 Players without any reason in one game. Players were Mrooie, pale_rider, me 2x, and someone else i dont remember his name. Just wtf?
Noone of us did anything wrong and we get kicked without any reason given

And dont forget about the 2 guys who he tempbanned with Reason "Storm" i mean ye dafuq?? xD'

like wtf.png

hahhaaha.png

hahaahhaahha.png

Edited by $t0rM [=

My cheat to change my number??? ye sure mate. 
But ye sure make your post i will lough i think.

Dont worry, pale_rider and Mrooie will confirm my text so w/e you say now ur trolling, and abusing ur power no matter what u said to Kenai. 

But still no reason to kick me? hm sad i thought i can read a reason now.

Edited by $t0rM [=

as a member here i'd like to say that you both need to mature xD 

come on guys IceOps isn't like that give me a break xD (we dont call our self IceOps family for no reason) 

@$t0rM [= come on m8 you could've pm him and ask him whats wrong ! not abusing him on the open 

@610 *.* banning people with the reason of storm is that a valid reason m8 :S 

24 minutes ago, 610 *.* said:

I'll make my apologies to pale and Mrooie also in game

if i'll see them i'll apologize too on the behalf of IceOps  

if you have some personal problems we can have a pm the 3 of us and who ever wanna come join to settle things among you  

Mate nice that u think like that bro, but im done with him. i was done as i was admin and i will never message him PM. He knows that he is trolling and i dont need to say anything anymore. If he stays admin i rly dont know what needs to happen till you lose your power. Ah ye wait i know, flame 3 times for a reason than u lose it. 
I will let him do his stuff if u dont have any players anymore visit sourcebans maybe their banned for reason "storm".
The part that he is kicking someone just because i was there is a joke. Or kicking me cause im me is fun as hell too. as i was admin he couldnt kick me so he starts troll conversations like "tears storm" or "u mad" or "ez storm". something like that after he is using m21 only and camps like the other dogs and saying easy makes me rage ofc. who wouldnt. But w/e.
Admin of the year 2020 is 610!!! Doin nothing expect troll bans/kicks/mutes

He not even has a reason for the first kick. he is confused cause his brain is to slow to understand what he did wrong.

Edited by $t0rM [=

Hi Benemoth, glad to read you.

Sorry for that, but as you can understand, I unfortunately have to answer if someone accuses me (I think you'll do the same).

But from the answers you can see who's more mature than the other one :)

Just a couple of screens to understand with who we are talking to

shot0003.jpg.b11a9de357fc1f2dd1ed37c779436281.jpgshot0002.jpg.9534d2bb7fe11a375b047359b9aae6dc.jpgshot0004.jpg.2395526d00c74039f511922148af14df.jpg

shot0007.jpg.d7f27e71caf301cdb2eda3afd60f50a6.jpg

And then he kicked me cause he was admin. lol

Again, sorry for this kind of discussion, but then again, I think it is my right to defend myself from this... this. lol

srsly? u pick out screens from over 3 months ago? sry but ur sad af. Ye i said cancer and i wish a lot of people to die irl. Thats why im not admin anymore and thats why im banned from chat. There is still no reason little boy. i kicked and muted you cause u spammed your "care" shit in chat and u know that. 
With other words there were no reason to kick me yesterday and u see that uz failed. instead of saying u failed you pick out some screens who are uselesss now. gj. as i said many times. your not an admin, ur a joke for this community and for the server and i will never understand why u still stay in trial. be sure that if i get out of my mute to not fuck me up! Your a dog liying to admins lying to everyone. trolling kenai and the other staff admins just to not lose your power. i will tell you something, if u stay as admin i will troll you every game till you have no fun to play anymore. im done with you, your low brain and the excuses you make all time.

AND LAST THNIG. IM BANNED FROM CHAT ACTUALLY SO THERE WAS NO!!!! REASON TO KICK ME!

Edited by $t0rM [=

you are a joke and a pain for the iceops community. hopefully you lose your power cause ur not fit to be an admin. i was toxic but at least i did a rly good job as an admin. but you are useless. a kid in your brain and nothing else. maybe you ask your mother for that and why you have downsyndrome but i think your family dont like u either so its hard to ask them

kick me again for no reason and i swear to god i will hunt you. im done with your lies to the admins and im done with you ingame. your a subhuman raped inbred kid trolling admins, players and i think your own family. to kick me just because i'm me is just like the silliest thing i ever saw in my life in cod. no admin before you was such  a troll and a brainless person as you are. you kick people or ban them reason is "storm" i mean that says everything. i dont even said a word obv cause im banned and u still kick me. as i said if u wanna ban me boy go on i switch my ID/IP and come back. tell kenai i would have cheat for chaning my slot number just cause u cant say your dumb and banned 2 guys cause ur trolling. ofc my slot number changes if i recconect. but hey how could you know that ur iQ is under 12.. and ye im toxic. but this guy would cry if i stood infront of him irl and ingame he is trying to be the boss. boy i know were u live just dont try at me and stfu. play your useless m21 gameplay im muted do what you want but if u kick me again you will feel my hate!

25 minutes ago, $t0rM [= said:

hopefully you lose your power cause ur not fit to be an admin

your not the one who choose whether he fits or not !

This forums here is to respect others you've been disrespecting an admin 

1 hour ago, $t0rM [= said:

using m21 only and camps like the other dogs

+ i am offender and i am really mad but i wanna hold my temper 

its not you who choose how we play its not you who can do this and that but others cant you cant come here to insult admins like that earth is all about you only, being mad about what you don't like, nagging all around like a baby cause he camps; well he is a camper over smart him and go kill him don't sit as a cry baby and rage about it !

i've seen that you hated the server and maybe hated an admin and you always nagging about it you know what go search for other server that has an anti camp 

(anti camp or not people enjoy IceOps) and that's what matter to me! Among all the servers why you still play on IceOps knowing that we don't have anti-camp ?

you're being like the guy who join only sniper server and rage cause you cant pick other than a sniper!!! 

that's what we have that's there for many years you decided to join and play but you cant change it cause you don't like it 

As i've already told storm in private messages that he is doing himself no good in doing any of this.

However i've spoken to both 610 and storm and i think there may be an mis-understanding about the player slots issue, this is not a cheat, i have had 0 issues acquiring storms player slots in any previous attemps in kicking/muting/banning or even private messaging in game .

I don't want to be involved i just want to say my piece as i think theres been a serious mis-understanding.

@$t0rM [= I have told you multiple times speaking like this will do no good in any situation, if there has been abuse of power then im sure we will get to the root of the issue but insulting and threatening anybody will not help anything.

As for @610 *.* 'Shut up' i don't think is a valid reason for a kick/ban/mute nor is 'storm' as you probably have been told by the upper admins.

Storm has been muted for the past 8 days so i don't see how he could of done anything that was worthy of that kick unless you have proof.

- KMB

Admin Power abuse notice:

To avoid further flaming on the forums please do NOT reply to any mod report.

Only the admin reported, super moderators and administrators can post there.

If you have some proof or any other thing pm ALL administrators and tell them whatever you want there.

This is only for the mod report section. We had some rage and anger in older threads.

Just to be clear about the language.. You just give them a warning and if it doesnt work you can kick them with a reason like : offensive language.

If they keep flaming and spamming words like ( Cancer this cancer that **** **** ) Just give them a temp-ban or a Chat-ban.

Also  you can not  Kick someone out of defense... If some one flames you hard you tell him to stop if that doesnt work read above.

Whenever you kick someone you need to have a valid reason.. There are no sush things as STORM or shut up.

You can not use SHUT UP !

You are an example. @610 *.*

I think you guys need to grow up and stop insulting eachother all the time.. If you dont like someone just ignore him.. 

Play the game and shoot instead of talk.

Let this be the final warning.

just enjoy gaming The only thing you need to say is GG when the game is over.

On 7/31/2020 at 7:13 PM, Wolfman said:

Whenever you kick someone you need to have a valid reason.. There are no sush things as STORM or shut up.

You can not use SHUT UP !

You are an example. @610 *.*

Wolfman, I've made a mistake with "storm" reason (I've explained the slot thing that confused me).

The "shut up" reason that I've posted obviously wasn't done from me, but from stom to me.

On 7/31/2020 at 7:13 PM, Wolfman said:

I think you guys need to grow up and stop insulting eachother all the time.. If you dont like someone just ignore him.. 

Play the game and shoot instead of talk.

Sorry but I have to correct you, because it's something I care about.

Did you see any kind of offence made by me?

I'm not even reading storm replies 'cause I can immagine the level of the discussion :)

The reason of the first kick I've made to him was the name of his in-game nick: "THIS SERVER IS FULL TROLL"

If you think it wasn't a good reason, sorry. I like this server and it hurted me.

I don't even knew he was storm. lol

I made my apologies in game with the players, I've to do the same here in the right topic.