why

Sea Shanty 2 [b6]'s Ban Appeal

Dear  @Sea Shanty 2 [b6], thank for your Appeal-

The only problem I have with this is the way you went around the cheat protected command. As '/cg_LaserForceOn' is one of those commands protected in multiplayer which I'm guessing you knew about?

The cheat protection for the listed commands are there for a reason so players don't get an advantage over others. You were also tempbanned a while ago for player skins which is also a nono. If the Admin that banned you @KMB thinks you won't go around the cheat protected commands no more(Or other Rule breaking) He or I can unban you.

-IceOps Staff

I find that fair, i just know that c4s, for example, has a command you can do to use laser, and thats in there server menu and plenty of people use it. I never thought of it as a hack or anything, i find that it doesnt really help you out too much either.  But thanks for your time @Kenai :D

As you have been banned previously for 'player skins' this time your ban will stay , you have used something to gain advantage over other players on 2 seperate occasions. This ban will be NOT be lifted.

Wether it gives you a clear advantage or not you have used something that has give you or has the ability to give you the advantage over other players.

-KMB

Edited by KMB