• Nickname:
    Culture
  • Your PlayerID:
  • Ban type:
    Permanent
  • Ban reason:
    Banned by console for glitching
  • What happened:
    I was showing people a neat elevator and jumps on Crossfire and got perma'd by console as someone reported me I reckon. I really enjoy playing on IceOps servers, will it be possible to unlift the ban?

Dear @Extrivia,

Thank you for your ban appeal, I'm the one who gave you the permanent ban for your glitching as you've been warned, told, and temp banned for the same thing. If you want to show others neat elevators then I'd suggest going to a different server with them like a COD Jump server for these specific things as we here at IceOps don't allow these kinds of things.

Since I made the ban, I'll let others decide if a permanent ban is too much for this offense and to lower the ban to a Temp one to 1 week and the next Glitch offense could lead to a permanent one.

Sincerely,

-IceOps Staff

Considering i'm one of the admins that has warned/kicked and banned you several times for this offence then i feel i should weigh in heavily here.

• Temp banned the 1st time for '1 day' for ignoring several warnings and kicks about glitching.
  • Temp banned the 2nd time for '3 days' for Glitching/Ele. Which was being personally watched live by myself and @Kenai.
  • Perm banned (depending) the 3rd time for 'you we're warned about glitching'.

After the last temp ban(2nd ban) ended you rejoined the game and played completely fine , you even asked myself and @Behemoth if certain spot was considered a glitch or not because you didn't want another ban.

You may have only been showing someone a certain spot but you should have already known the risks with doing so and should of told them 'you don't want another ban' if that is the case.

These rules are in place to try and make a 'fair' enviroment to everyone playing.

I do however feel a 'Permanent ban' is a bit excessive however considering you have been warned/kicked and banned quite a few times for the same reason i feel the ban should stay for minimum of 1 week maybe longer depending on how other staff/moderators feel.

Other Admins have Spoken, Your Permanent appeal has now been changed to a 1 week temp ban, However be warned that this will be the last Temp ban. I'd advise you to let other players know that if they ask for Ele's or Bounces(Depending on the Bounce) that you won't be showing them.

Appeal Granted.

You will be able to play again on 8/24.

-IceOps Staff