Alles Toys

got banned ?

So i appereantly i just got banned 4 roccat no recoil and multi hack...

i have been playing since rlease and i dont cheat i never have, and dont know why i should start now.

would love to see the evidence...

ID:2310346616810090872

Admin id is 0.

Greetings Flex

I was the admin that banned you due to the evidence provided to me by another player.
Proof is provided with this post.

As i was watching this your sniper was not moving upwards with recoil when you was shooting from what i see and neither was your desert eagle.

as for the 'Roccat' you are not shooting on these players but somehow actually hitting them.... several shots where this has happened.

Other admins please look at these demos and give your opinions.

Registered.rar

So i just watched the demos and all i can say if i would be cheating i would be more consisten and not on every other shot..

i cant explain it either the district shots with "no recoil" didnt look like that on my end, the shot at def spawn through the wood is one i rember.

For the roccat accusations goes the same if i would have use such a programm it would not be that inconsisten there are clearly shots i misse that would have hit with it.

Also i dont see the shots where i should not have hit except for some on showdown

Why would i start cheating now i have been playing here for almost 2 and a half years on and off.

2 hours ago, KMB said:

As i was watching this your sniper was not moving upwards with recoil when you was shooting from what i see and neither was your desert eagle.

well that's because of the missing frames between the actual player and the one spectating (for more info i had the same problem recording some clips of me. i play on 250fps and was recording at 60fps so i had some bugs as the bolt action did not appear at all and in the last kill in the first clip where i shot and get my knife that way i looked away was like i aimlock xD ) 

Spoiler

He is clean no cheats 

btw i'll say it again nice movement @Registered Flex Offender xD watching the demos made me cry  :(

Edited by Behemoth

Seriously? ....... happens literally everytime he shoots fgs XD and no other player when spectating or that i have banned has this ever happened too so why is it just him? I've watched this guy so many times and every time its sus , if im the only one to see it then somethings wrong XD

Edited by KMB

Don't try twisting this flex XD and maybe because everytime im in game you toggle? Because you've been caught by another player you're questioning me? I think not pal.

Dear @Registered Flex Offender,

Thank you for your Ban Appeal, the majority of the comments here from Members and Moderators say that the demos look fine and that you're unlucky in some and very lucky in others- I do agree with them and you will be unbanned after this post is made, sorry for the long wait.

If you have any problems reconnecting please let us know.

Appeal Granted

-IceOps Staff

@KMB Don't worry, you're not crazy, I can see the no-recoil as well. When he's shooting with scope, there is no recoil whatsoever. This ain't no spectate bug, it happens literally every single time he fires a bullet from scope. It's hard to tell with deagle, because there it highly depends on the rate of fire and could be a spectate bug.
But I couldn't see any signs of roccat in the demos. It can happen that the shot looks like a miss in the demo or in spectate, but that's just down to the ping difference.

Edited by ProXicT

@ProXicTThank god someone else actually sees it other then me, and i have got several demos of him myself , but recently he's also been changing his name frequently so he is not known as Registered Flex Offender ... im sorry but you dont change your name every day after a ban for no reason.....also dont care if he sees this XD

Edited by KMB