Sign in to follow this  
Fierce Leopard

All Maps Not Included

While i was playing on hardcore i found that some players were complaining that they Play Only 7-8 maps out of 15-16 maps of cod4 and wanted to play other maps too....

Some maps they named were-Wet Work,Pipeline And bog.

If they try to vote for these maps they generally fail mainly due to inactive participation of around many out of 40 people.I too also hasnt any power to change it.

I am not so sure that whether they are played or not??But i also not find these maps whenever i play on this server and wanted to bring this thing in notification to senior admins.....

With Regards,,

Fierce Leopard:rolleyes::shy:

Also I wanted to know a rule that whether Grenade Launchers Are allowed in Hardcore and softcore..Plzz tell me this rule for both kind of servers since some players try to kick others because they are using GLs...???

Thanx For Help!:sleepy::sleepy:

Also I wanted to know a rule that whether Grenade Launchers Are allowed in Hardcore and softcore..Plzz tell me this rule for both kind of servers since some players try to kick others because they are using GLs...???

Thanx For Help!:sleepy::sleepy:

GLs are really irritating, however there is no such rule. But my vote is on "no gl" side.

Guest DeltaMX

After the migration many players didn't save the new IP so less players now :(