• Nickname:
    edlass
  • Your PlayerID:
  • Ban type:
    Permanent
  • Ban reason:
    wallhack
  • What happened:
    i did try a random youtube video wallhack for the first time ever (had my cd key since release 2007 clean) and i immediately regret it. i am old enough to know better, however, i understand if you dont lift the ban. I will not hack again either way. Thanks

If you are indeed telling the truth then it is quite unfortunate that the screenshot system caught you at a rather inopportune time. As you say, you should have known better. 

I'm not sure if it is inopportune or not. I came back to the game after a good 9 or 10 year absence, I used to play promod and went to iseries a couple of times etc and was amazed to find people still playing it. I've played a good couple of weeks now on this server I think I am level 67 and it's the best of the hardcore ones. It's frustrating when you het a hacker on (ironic I know) and today my curiosity got the better of me, I still don't know what the screenshot system is, it used to be pb when I played and so I figured on a 13 year old game no one would have anti cheat systems and I decided to see what it was like. It told me to go on an empty server at first which I did and then it would work. Of course I was wrong and I think I was caught within about 5 minutes but I've played on the server for weeks like I said. I presumed I got cought because it was an old known hack.

Anyway, I apologise and I can see it says if you cheat you won't win the appeal but I thought of I was completely honest it might help my case. 

Perhaps,altbough It's almost better if there are no admins because I suffer more ^^ by not knowing. It just adds to the fact I shouldn't have tried it! 

I have found a few other servers anyway. I am trying promod again but I am way out of my depth now, I've lost anything I once had except some good nades! 

Edited by edlass

I had thought Duck took care of this-

Below in the spoiler is the proof.

Spoiler

CXB65dB.jpg

Bans for cheating will not be approved for the safety of the Server(s), and the Player(s) in those Servers.

Ban Appeal Denied

-IceOps Staff