-ANTITELO-

-ANTITELO-'s Ban Appeal

Hello, @-ANTITELO- and thank you for your Appeal.

The ban reason is for 'No Smoke' which will be in the proof below the texts- As for the "Inadequate Admin" part, I will have to disagree with that. Feel free to explain to me about your predicament.

Please Note; The spoilers below this are your Screenshots.

Spoiler

ANTITELO0002.jpg

ANTITELO0008.jpg

ANTITELO0015.jpg

ANTITELO0016.jpg

ANTITELO0017.jpg

The Screenshots in the Spoiler below are from my POV in almost the exact same spot(Granted it's not in the IceOps Server as Countdown wasn't on at the time of this post and thus I don't have the same FOV)

Spoiler

Call_of_Duty_4__Modern_Warfare_Screenshot_2020_11.10_-_08_58_49_94.png

Call_of_Duty_4__Modern_Warfare_Screenshot_2020_11.10_-_08_59_29_43.png

Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare Screenshot 2020.11.10 - 09.05.28.40.png

Call_of_Duty_4__Modern_Warfare_Screenshot_2020_11.10_-_09_04_13_71.png

Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare Screenshot 2020.11.10 - 09.05.28.40.png

In my opinion, you went around a cheat protected command that is disabled. So I would deny this appeal because of the evidence provided above- However I will let other Admins put their input into the matter as well.

EDIT - This is the Demo in case no one found it-  ant1.dm_1

-IceOps Staff

How was the Admin using cheats exactly? Our Admins don't cheat as I'm pretty sure they're good enough to not need such things- But you using "No Smoke" is fair?

Not to mention Ronin relayed me the demo and isn't an Admin.

So you admitted to using cheats because someone was "Cheating"? If so isn't that a double negative? Not to mention you called me an " Inadequate Admin" and you had no reason as to why you were banned, other than me being "Inadequate" come on man.

1 minute ago, -ANTITELO- said:

Look, I haven't used anything, nor do I use anything in the game. I think this is nonsense.

5 minutes ago, -ANTITELO- said:

I mean, I used cheats while playing with the admin. At the same time, he allowed to kill from behind and remained in the red. And this is on several maps.

Hmm, What's that post about then? ||

Well considering the proof I've posted above I don't think you can change the fact that you were using "No Smoke." As for the other players shooting through Walls(Doesn't mean they're hacking, they're called wallbangs and happen almost every map), Smoke- there aren't many and they get banned when caught like you- I on the other hand don't need cheats as I've been playing for a long while and have dealt with my fair share of hackers which is why I applied to become an Admin many years ago. I however am done talking with you and I shall leave this post open for other Admins to put their own input. Have a wonderful day!

-IceOps Staff

Guys, cancel the ban! I repeat again, I am not a cheater or a hacker, as you claim! Never used anything that violates server rules! Your conclusions regarding me are wrong. I created this post because this server is one of the few normal servers that I have played periodically for many years, a server that is fun to play on. Do not deprive me of the opportunity to play on it further due to someone's delusions.

And I repeat to you! I have been playing since the release of this part of the game and have not used / do not use any programs and applications. I play fair and how I can! Your ban against me is not fair and based solely on assumptions. I argue with you here only because I think this server is great and I want to continue playing on it! I appeal to you again - cancel the ban, let it play on your server!!!

Then how do you explain the screenshots not showing any smoke? And there is a clip that shows you aiming at 47Ronin through smoke on the map Crossfire. If you can explain these things it would be helpful as it looks like No Smoke on Countdown, And a Bug on Crossfire- Both of which are not allowed.