-ANTITELO-

-ANTITELO-'s Ban Appeal

I will explain! Where he threw smoke there he is! Aiming through smoke or walls is not prohibited by the rules! Smoke is thrown in order to hide behind it! And giving a ban just for looking at the smoke trying to see the enemy is not serious! I didn't record a demo at the time of playing with 47ronin, because I didn't know what he wanted from me at all. I didn't know what he meant by the words "no smoke". I told him on the crossfire card that I didn't understand English well. I would have known it would be so absurd - I would have recorded a video on my own behalf! Your arguments are based solely on assumptions and guesses!

So if someone threw a smoke you immediately think they're hiding within it? I always thought it was to cover your movements to move to a different position. Plus in the video it seems you know exactly where he is inside the smoke, as he moves to his left you immediately follow him and before the smoke clears you start firing. I can't even see him until after your first shot and that's slowing it down.  I'm not being biased either just stating what I see.

As for the Countdown map it's as if you know there is smoke there but don't want to be too obvious that you can see through it. And it looked like 47Ronin made you a little mad and you started to become obvious with seeing through smoke.

Still want you to explain about the Countdown screenshots of yours not showing smoke still.

-IceOps Staff

If someone throws smoke and does not run out from behind him, then yes, I believe that he is behind the smoke. And if I knew where 47ronin was, then I probably would have shot at him, and even hit him! It is not forbidden to shoot into smoke, in principle, and almost any player shot through smoke and walls! At the moment of the game, the smoke, where it really was, it was there! At least in my monitor! Plus, it's silly to play with the admin using cheats! And I still affirm that I am not involved in what you accuse me of! I got the ban unreasonably and not deserved!

47Ronin could've ran to the other side of the hut or even into the building behind the smoke. I'm going to assume you didn't shoot at him while in the smoke because of him accusing you of not having smoke and thus would be obvious. I never said firing through smoke or walls is against the rules, I simply said having 'No Smoke" is against the rules.

Is your COD4 a legit copy or a torrented version.

-IceOps Staff

47Ronin could've ran to the other side of the hut or even into the building behind the smoke. Or he could not run into the building, but stay in place or crawl! As you say yourself, you are just guessing! Because of the assumptions they gave a ban! No facts, only assumptions ... I downloaded the game on this site:http://dsteam.ru/. On the ds team servers, I've been on the veteran team with limited admin rights for a couple of years.

That website is the Forum for the [DS] Servers, You couldn't have gotten COD4 from there. I'm asking if you bought the game, or if you torrented(As in pirated the game)

That may be the case on Crossfire, But it still doesn't explain when on Countdown you killed 47Ronin as he was running behind the smoke and Steel barrier as I can't see him. And when you killed him when he was on the Silo hatch behind smoke, Just as you passed the corner of the steel barrier you somehow saw him through the smoke and immediately aimed at and killed him.

In my personal opinion these kills are extremely weird, even for a Pro player to make.

-IceOps Staff

So it is torrented then.

6 minutes ago, -ANTITELO- said:

I didn’t remember the moments with 47ronin, much less did screenshots and didn’t record a demo

As for the demo you can go back to my first post on page 1 so you can download and watch it in COD4.

5 minutes ago, -ANTITELO- said:

And if you don't see it on your screenshots, how can I see it?!

That is the question, It could be the torrent you used which would be bad.

You yourself will review the submitted demo again and ask yourself what is wrong there? I watched it 2 times, but there is nothing! Nothing! And with the game, by the way, everything is fine. The version is working, without any dirty tricks, as you may think.

And now you admins look at the demo that 47ronin recorded, which you sent me with screenshots at the very beginning of my post, on the first page, and answer why there is no smoke on it ?! 47ronin did not throw smoke grenades, but stun grenades !!!

What are you talking about? The screenshots on the first page are Yours and Mine, Yours being on top and mine being in the spoiler below.

As for the Demo, The Youtube video IS the demo, It's what I see in the demo.

I'm not talking about smoke grenades here, I'm talking about the smoke that is coming out of the Missile Silo's.

Like I said, In the demo there IS smoke, but there is no smoke on YOUR game.

Meaning that this problem is with your Game that you downloaded from that website.

I'd suggest to download it from a different website as this one seems to be bugged.