DED

alfonso.h ban appeal

Hello it's me alfonso.h... so this whole persona is one big joke that went way too far for me... I want to prove that I can reform and be a good player cause I only play on ice ops and it's my favorite server of all time... I do know I've went too far, but idk if anyone has taken an insult I've made seriously.. I purposely do bad grammar and my name is just ridiculous to be taken serious, however I can 100% see why you have taken my comments seriously and banned. I'd like to donate some money so either you can perma mute me and maybe ban me for 1-2 weeks maybe a month idk... But I'm willing to drop 20 euros or something to contribute to your server so that I can play. I don't care if I can't talk to people just let me play there again, cause I love this server. I am a moron yes I realize but I can reform please consider it ty.

Edited by DED

Hi Alfonso, I have saw the chat logs for numerous occasions and I got to say I'm disappointed dude, thought you would have been a nicer person than this! You always seemed chill in game whenever I was around.

Due to the nature of the comments, phases, words used I personally don't think you should be unmuted in game, but I do think the ban should be lifted to be allow you to play again.

This is down to a majority vote from the staff & admin teams, if the ban is lifted this will be your final chance. 

On 6/15/2021 at 2:58 PM, DED said:

But I'm willing to drop 20 euros or something to contribute to your server so that I can play.

We don't take bribes here at IceOps-- 

However you're free to donate but not in any way to be unbanned/get special treatment from the Staff.

I purposely do bad grammar and my name is just ridiculous to be taken serious, however I can 100% see why you have taken my comments seriously and banned

I only banned you because of the Rule breaking, yes you were insulting players however you were breaking certain Rules--

• #1 No profanity
  • #2 No childish behavior
  • #3 No racism or discrimination of any kind
  • #5 No offensive language
  • and #6 No overriding of the censoring mechanism (It is there for a reason!)

I am a moron yes I realize but I can reform please consider it ty. 

In a way yes you're correct about yourself as you've been Muted a few times and still never learned your lesson so we shall see if you can reform yourself.

--Ban Appeal downgraded to Perm Mute--

-IceOps Staff