Mighty Jayster

It's 2022!

Hi All!

It's 2022 and there has been a lot of uncertainty about stuff with all this COVID going around. But its a new year and lets hope this year is better than the last couple. 

Just wanted to make a post asking how everyone is? 

It's been a while since ive been around with COVID making my job busier and life just getting in the way, so i thought lets have a catch up. 

How are we all :)

On 1/25/2022 at 2:03 PM, CROdator said:

Im guessing everyone is kinda busy with their stuff.. hah

I've gotten covid just after you posted this, just recovered, kinda. hope ya doin well c:

Funny thing is mate. Same :D

I have just recovered from it as well. Hope you're doing okay.

Things have been great here until very recent.  We had no cases for ages (because we had everyone locked out, including the rest of Australia lol).
However we now have 114 active cases (which is still very low)
Our state of Western Australia had been restriction free for nearly 2 years till recently (restriction now are mask indoor)
My family and I are doing well.  Have a great year this year guys and shall talk to you all soon.

Cheers

On 1/28/2022 at 9:57 AM, {AD}RedRose said:

Things have been great here until very recent.  We had no cases for ages (because we had everyone locked out, including the rest of Australia lol).
However we now have 114 active cases (which is still very low)
Our state of Western Australia had been restriction free for nearly 2 years till recently (restriction now are mask indoor)
My family and I are doing well.  Have a great year this year guys and shall talk to you all soon.

Cheers

I'm glad you are doing well in yourself and your family!

Fingers crossed the cases come down and they don't keep rising and all will be good from then. 

Glad to hear everything is all okay :)