D4LT0N
  • Your PlayerID:
    ^6D4LT0N
  • Ban type:
    Permanent
  • Ban reason:
    perma
  • What happened:
    admin jack ban me because i ask him when i can apply to remove chat ban,isnt fair ,im all the day online to the server and doesnt talk to noone,any admin can see my chat logs and all with admin jack,i just wanna play the server,and want to unban me,this is the best server,let me play for real
Edited by ^6D4LT0N

You have already been given several "last chances" but this truly is it. I'll have your ban removed but any behaviour repeats and that's it you're permanently banned. 

Previously you were told after lying and claiming to have been muted for three times the length that you had actually been, then insulting staff when we called you out on it, that you would not be allowed to appeal until October. Today you pm'd me saying it's time for your mute to be removed and acted as if you had no idea why I did not want to discuss it. As if you had selective amnesia and had completely forgotten the very clear instructions I had already told you previously that the earliest date you could appeal was the 6th October. 

You were muted for a reason. You are one of the worst behaving players we have ever had on this server and your attempts to get around punishments by calling unfair treatment, pretending you don't understand why you're having action taken against you and trying to speak to multiple staff members who do not have the up to date knowledge to try and prey on ignorance is just plain abhorrent. 

The ban today was me having simply reaching the end of my patience with you. I will remove it as technically the behaviour shown today, while not great, would on its own not warrant the ban. However, there is no chance after this. Any attempt to repeat this behaviour and engineer your way out of it prior to the 6th October 2022 will mean a permanent ban and us wiping our hands of you. And remember that is merely the minimum length of time until we will accept an appeal. It does not mean we will remove the mute then. Only that we will consider doing so on the merits of your behaviour prior to that date. 

Jack

Alright, So we are unbanning your actual game ban but not your Comms(Talking/typing in-game) ban. You will be able to Appeal your Comms block on Oct the 6th of this year 2022 and we will decide upon the proof we've collected if you're worthy of the mute being removed or if it should stay for longer or even staying indefinitely(forever.)

Please try not to contact other Admins on here or in Discord about your Mute until you make an Appeal on the 6th of October or after that date has passed.

This is your last chance.

-Appeal Granted

-IceOps Staff

dear  D4lton.. by the end of the 6th of October 2022.. you will be unmuted back.. my advice for u.. never ever try to annoy the players again or do not fulfill your promise if you have promised us with anything..we are a family..how can we trust u later?.. Kenai's comment for me is +1

With all due respect to all of you guys:).. you know me how much I do love our servers and how much time I did play in HC server <3 I was away for a while in Egypt its not working well but lets keep it on our scope here.. I am going to unmute D4LTON because he is a good friend to alot of people and to me also..:) on the other hand what ever you are going to ask I am going to hear and do, I am here to make all pleased we are all overseas friends :).. on the other hand its just a game we need to follow its rules and D4ALTON wont insult or wordly abuse anyone any more..he's mature enough to maintain his own responses, condolences thanks ^_^ cheers all <3