• Players' name:
    mache
  • Players' PlayerID:
  • Server:
    Hardcore HighXP
  • Proof:
    1998188481_Adsz.jpg.05e2ecacb19b58d920365ead9d63c036.jpg
  • Please describe what happened:
    every time he discriminates between racism and belief and constantly insults and insults people. he just stays as a spectator and racists, distracts and spoils people even if he's not playing. Everyone is complaining about it. There's more to it than screenshots.
Edited by *Blade

Many people have done very bad things to others throughout history, but that doesn’t mean you can call other players Muslim because you don’t know their beliefs or race. Plus we don’t allow discussion of one’s beliefs or religion- as well as racism or any kind of discrimination of others.

I will look into the chat logs tomorrow and will give my conclusion then. 

Until then, be respectful to other players.

-IceOps Staff

You did nothing, when op. forces were winning and screaming alah akbar. You and I know, how islam is violating human rights and actually we are in war with them because of that. If islam was religion of peace, there would be no war.

Dear @*Blade

Thanks for your submitted report, I've gone ahead and muted them for 3 days.

As for you, @mache I'd suggest you take this muted time to cool down and think things over for a bit. This is a game and doesn't have anything to do with what has happened in the world or what is happening in the world right now, it's about having fun. You don't need to call someone a Muslim because they probably aren't. Keep certain things to yourself and not saying them towards others in a hurtful way.

-IceOps Staff

Turkish people can be Christian… A lot of different people can be Christian.

Now stop saying who is or who isn’t a Christian or what their beliefs are or should be, that is their business and not yours.

So no more talking about religion.