Sign in to follow this  
SoaR phnxs

Got banned for elebot?

Hi. I was playing on IceOps HighXP TDM Hardcore and I was going for elevators and then randomly later that day I rejoined the server and saw that I've been permanently banned for "elebot" and this is the only proof you've got for it? bruh this is literally a screenshot of me going up on an elevator?XD. And I wasn't elebotting on the server. I would like to request an unban from the server for false reason. Thanks.782D5882-399E-48AD-B1EB-87C73445E066.thumb.jpeg.b6b0c7b65eed7f9577c3de450cc4de56.jpeg

Technically yes we are supposed to have the demos but when I went to record you, you had already left and the SS is the only thing I was able to use as proof(Until an Appeal was made.)

Due to Elebot and certain other things added to it, it can show a fake demo being recorded with random numbers in ScreenShots which is why I asked if you had the demo in the SS.

Due to there being no actual demo for the ban(On my end) and only the screenshot, and that you've been banned for 2 days already I'm going to unban you as Glitching(Elevators, Bounces to get to places one cant without jumping normally) is not allowed in our Servers, so keep that in mind for when you reconnect to our Server next time.

Enjoy your time on our Servers.

~Unbanned

P.S; If you have any problems reconnecting I'll leave this open and you can post a reply here or you can join our Discord if you have it.

-IceOps Staff