Sign in to follow this  
IJzzo

Welcome on our new forum

As everyone has noticed we have now a new forum. I hope you enjoy the new forum. There are of course still issues we have to sort out within next weeks like the PBSS site.

My big thank you here at "BlitZ" as he has sponsored and mainly installed and set up this new board.

Ninja

its really nice, thanks BlitZ

1 point my name colour: yellow: you cant read it good maybe a other colour for our group.

still, very nice made

Guest BlitZ

It's my pleasure. Ninja has helped me pretty much as well so I did this to repay him :)

@ Joker - You should speak with Kelm maybe? He created usergroups and permissions.

Guest BlitZ

It's awesome, but my vbulletin licence is better.

Let me state you 1 thing. vBulletin is one of the earliest premium forum boards. They dominated the market even after IP.Board came. But have to say their userbase fell drastically when their lead coders left the company and started what is now called as Xenforo. Currently, It's just IP.Board which is far best with several mods and plugins. They have amazing support too. Different people have different tastes and views. I love IP.Board and am good in handling it with ease so I build the forum with it and converted all MyBB posts to it. I have brought the license few months ago and I still have it so attached it to IceOps which makes our forum board official. I hope you get adjusted to it.

Let me state you 1 thing. vBulletin is one of the earliest premium forum boards. They dominated the market even after IP.Board came. But have to say their userbase fell drastically when their lead coders left the company and started what is now called as Xenforo. Currently, It's just IP.Board which is far best with several mods and plugins. They have amazing support too. Different people have different tastes and views. I love IP.Board and am good in handling it with ease so I build the forum with it and converted all MyBB posts to it. I have brought the license few months ago and I still have it so attached it to IceOps which makes our forum board official. I hope you get adjusted to it.

Of course I can adjust to it! Like I said, it is Awesome. (with a capital A!)

But I said that because I offered to change the forum a month ago :)

It's awesome, but my vbulletin licence is better.

don't provoke it

Shut up. And we don't want it anyway.

keep it calm? as a leader of the clan it's not smart to get angry.. it's bad for the new members, they think ur a bad guy