Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

Photoshopping

I've got a question about photoshopping.

my signature is from google but i like to make my own so a couple questions:

1) wich program

2) is it hard (i make clips with sony vegas pro 10)

3) can someone make a tutorial for it?

i hope it's not to hard,

greatzz

1) You can use Photoshop CS5, (I used it for Skins making) You can crack it easly, or a 30day trial.

2) Depends on what you're going to photoshop, some things are harder than others.

3) Youtube/Google, There should be alot of tutorials there.

1) You can use Photoshop CS5, (I used it for Skins making) You can crack it easly, or a 30day trial.

2) Depends on what you're going to photoshop, some things are harder than others.

3) Youtube/Google, There should be alot of tutorials there.

If you don't mind spending 1 000$ for one graphics program then yes, Photoshop is the way to go. About cracking I refuse to comment :P

Otherwise try this.

Ahh, thanks boys

@thekelm, i think I'm going to use that program looks easyer then cs5, what I've used once but stopped because it was to hard ;)

If you don't mind spending 1 000$ for one graphics program then yes, Photoshop is the way to go. About cracking I refuse to comment :P

Otherwise try this.

Im a P.I.M.P, i can afford it <3

GO here http://pixlr.com/express/ pixslir express to me its best free evah :P

And you can use it in browser

i had a try but i made some letters and like my signature now but nicer, but you see the white of paint :( do u know how u get that away?

Otherwise try this.

thats a perfect program! it's verry hard i had my letters free selected but now i can't copie them :( maybe u can explaing a little?

btw: Thanks for all the reply's

Guest arj

Uh oh, dude, make a better zoom, and then cut Joker more carefully :D So he will not look like cut in paint :D

i had a try but i made some letters and like my signature now but nicer, but you see the white of paint :( do u know how u get that away?

Well you can allways use some of effects there , or brush, eraser ..,

Why not just use photoshop? There is plenty tutorials for it.

As I wrote earlier (a lot earlier, this thread is kinda old :P), if you don't mind spending ~$1000 then yes, use Photoshop :P

You can always use trial version if you want to stick to the law that much :) It last like 30 days. I must admit that I use photoshop and it is stupid that they don't have like a student version as autodesk does. Can't learn the software outside school/college.