Sign in to follow this  
mika

Rule Enforcement

sam, i don't agree with you, if you play on obscurity and a guy start teamkilling and there is a admin the admin has 2 choices:

1. kick

2. smote

then i think that choices 2 is the best or force them to spec

Start reading my post again. Word by word.

So is there a specific order the admins should go in as far as warn/kick/ban.... or can they ban for minor offences? I ask because if it is something simple like spacing profanity to avoid the language filter... should a simple warn work to begin with? I guess what I am asking is should a temp ban be issued as a first punishment for simple rule violations?

So is there a specific order the admins should go in as far as warn/kick/ban.... or can they ban for minor offences? I ask because if it is something simple like spacing profanity to avoid the language filter... should a simple warn work to begin with? I guess what I am asking is should a temp ban be issued as a first punishment for simple rule violations?

Depends on how bad the violation is. Also a very bad timing could do the trick getting temp banned directly. For instance when other people already have been warned or kicked and similar.

Well here was the thing... I was talking crap to someone who was cheating... I think that deserves ATLEAST the admin informing the player why he is being temp banned...I still don't know what admin did it, and I don;t really care. But I assumed I was on good terms with the admins I have run into so far. Guess I caught one on an off day?

Also Delta, I will be the first to admit that I was unaware that profanity was against the rules, I assumed since it is a mature game.... and we shoot at each other.... and hack people into tiny pieces... and people explode into millions of bits... and that the game is mature.... that profanity was acceptable lol. But i did read over the rules during my... timeout :)

Guest DeltaMX

I know the game is rated 18 or some countries 16 but in deathrun specifically you can find 10 and 9 year olds.

Guest arj

If admin is waring someone (not you) 'do not swear' and you see it, dont expect that if you after this will say something like 'madafaka acti noob' he will warn you again. Its more like global warn to not swear.

Well an admin was not warning anyone. Did not say anything at all. Also Winston did not ban anyone else before me. So recap, was talking trash to a cheater... no warning just 6 hour ban. Upon rejoining the server people were doing the EXACT thing I was doing, but not to cheaters. I know it may be shocking that people talk crap in a videogame.... but they do. Admins and players alike. But to ban one and log off is a bit strange...