Sign in to follow this  
prokill

Obscurity server

Hello guys, each time when we start a round a guys nammed Khio shots anytime so i cannot hear the noise of obs so cannot kill them so i tk (team kill it) and said 3 time stop shooting and he say kick me ban me for tk anytime the same think so can you warn it ? pls ?? that become shit...

Hello guys, each time when we start a round a guys nammed Khio shots anytime so i cannot hear the noise of obs so cannot kill them so i tk (team kill it) and said 3 time stop shooting and he say kick me ban me for tk anytime the same think so can you warn it ? pls ?? that become shit...

Uhm, why would you teamkill a guy who is shooting, when he is not shooting at you? The only guy who can be punished here is you sir...

Guest arj

Thing is that I watched Nachabar playing after reading report topic,and tempbanned him for 14 hours for using script/burst mouse button/autfire etc (spectated him for about 15 minutes) . Knio guy start flaming then, Nach~ is probably his friend, and he started to spray everyround and beg me to ban him. When used ministatus command I realised he left the game 10 seconds earlier, and then I needed also to exit. Also he was spaming all the time 'admin noob' and 'admin ban me noob'. Sadly I didnt get his uid.

And about Prokill teamkilling - when I was online Knio was spraying all the time with m14, he didnt even care about killing obs, only wanted to spray and get banned. Please, make his wish come true :P

Guest DeltaMX

If he was spamming and flaming and wanted to get banned why didn't you?

Yes, I am his friend. For such is shooting only wanted to show that there are no scripts or bugs. I also never used, just quickly I click. I do not understand what I was banned. It's just as I said that mc.joker For instance for fast shot and you ban him because he probably has some scrypt or has the scrolling.

PS: why the shot at the operating ares August showed red nick on it?

19 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vxxT38LIZc

heh funny you soon will be in August to get banned for running or for Liberal use of flashbangs, prokill prove to me that went off without a cause I know I've seen service shot at him, and even have one tensioner are not the same on the server and crying on the forum you will not have any effect, thanks to the vision

and as for the cutscene, then everyone knows that some of iceops have something for nails,

Guest arj

Oh sure, fogret that you were that Polish guy crying one time that IceOps member uses scripts for sure, also they hack etc.

Also, you dont have to type that .dm_1 to start demo.

arj, you're funny, but I got it in August at the cutscene and you to me in August already tense here, some moments I've ever seen you do the example iceops | down are so unreliable that they can be planted about hacks, for me it's still all the same whether one uses hacks

Guest Ares

Yes, I am his friend. For such is shooting only wanted to show that there are no scripts or bugs. I also never used, just quickly I click. I do not understand what I was banned. It's just as I said that mc.joker For instance for fast shot and you ban him because he probably has some scrypt or has the scrolling.

PS: why the shot at the operating ares August showed red nick on it?

19 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vxxT38LIZc

You really think that I would play with cheats and then later upload the video on youtube?

If you want, I'm sure I have the demo somewhere on my pc and I'll be more than happy to send it to you :)

arj, you're funny, but I got it in August at the cutscene and you to me in August already tense here, some moments I've ever seen you do the example iceops | down are so unreliable that they can be planted about hacks, for me it's still all the same whether one uses hacks

Thank you for saying that im hacking.

I appreciate it.

I have no idea

Me neither, but still:

Write such accusations without a proof one more time and some bad, bad human being with no feelings will ban you. Just a heads-up,