Sign in to follow this  
Tyrannos

Guest arj

Try using in console some command, like simple dumpuser, if there will pop-up 'you need xxx pp to use that command, that means you dont have it :P

Kelm no . once Fiofu call me , we need to ban haxor on scope server , only 11 commands there and I can't change maps on WaR server , we played there with xmw Leto almost deidara and gas , btw that was gg

Guest DeltaMX

50 players is way better :D especially in kill house but are there any admin slots?

If you have power on 1 server you should have on all I think except if one server was down when you are added then I think you won't have power there.

50 players is way better :D especially in kill house but are there any admin slots?

If you have power on 1 server you should have on all I think except if one server was down when you are added then I think you won't have power there.

Nope. Admin powers are saved in one file, shared by all of our servers. So even if you are added when all of our servers are down, you will still have power on each and every server.

Delta, I want to become an administrator on hardcore. I feel ashamed when I was turning the players for help, I can not help them.

I often see cheaters out there!

I already told you that I think you already have the powerpoints. Can you please xfire me?