Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

Ex-IceOps Gumkacsa caught cheating

Hi,

Gumkacsa got caught cheating and is expelled from the clan. This post is made for everyone to know and for his shame to never end. Doesn't matter if you are a player or an admin, if you cheat, we will catch you.

Also, nice catch Ninja :D

Have a good weekend,

We don't know Joker. But from my feeling how he played on Obscurity server he did cheat a lot. It was just not obvious enough to say he is a cheater for sure. But PunkBuster has busted him some time ago. Now it is confirmed that he was cheating.

i liked him, yea he was good if u dind know of the hacks just at good as kelm so it's not easy to find him hacking.. but how could he been hacking without pbss finding him?

What the hell? :o:O:O For real guys... I don't even have any hack on my pc :o:O. What is going on... I swear i never hacked!!!!! I swear. And i can't play so much nowadays cuz i'm working but come on what is it?! I wanted to join to obs server and i saw it :o Odessa wrote me on xfire... but i wasn't even online in cod4 for several days or weeks!!!!!!!

I swear to god that i never cheated!!!! I was always clear. I know that my pbss is black but i don't know why. One of my friend (Camo:P) had the same problem couple of months ago. This is a bad misunderstanding. I never cheated... i can't proove it i can only count on your belief.... U can check me anytime. If there's any way to do it then i'm in cuz i never cheated and i hate cheaters. Show me any reasons... any pictures, videos that would proove it. Cuz i'm pretty sure in my words! I really never cheated and it makes me pretty angry now cuz i was NEVER EVER interested in cheating!!!!! Guys... u know me... i'm not a bad player on obs. Ask Kenai cuz he knows better cheaters on obs cuz he knows the mod better than any of us in the clan! Please guys i don't want to loose this team for this stupidity cuz i really never hacked :(:(:(. I have basic cfg i don't have any wh or roccat or aim! Nothing!!!!!!

I only tried wh once!!! ONLY ONCE!!! in the past on another server to know how it looks like. And it was the only time when i did it! From that time i never used it. I still have it somewhere on my pc i really don't remember where it is but arrgghhh i never used it any other time. That was the only one. I know that i wasn't a good person before... I mean i wasn't a bad guy but i raged a lot. And i changed... ok sometimes i still have bad days but i'm not like that before! I wouldn't ruin others' game with any cheats cuz i also hate it and i would never do anything against others that i would also hate to do against me. That's the only thing i can say u have to believe me. I'm ready with anything to proove it. If i can show u anything just tell me and i'll send any files or anything. I don't know if there's any way to proove it. But i'm not a bad guy... I like all of u guys.. I like this team i would never risk my place in this team with any stupid hacks etc. :( Please guys do something!

1 more thing .

I'm shocked .

This situation is very strange, so just want to ask .

As you may recall Leto was banned by PunkBaster too . Maybe that is the same situation , or you guys more than sure that Gummy is hacker ?

This is the whole thing. I knew that u caught all of the cheaters. I was playing a lot on obs... If i had any hacks i wouldn't be so idiot to use it when u got all the cheaters... Just think about it. I told u... ask Kenai! He knows the mod better than any of us. I was playing with him a lot!!!!! Ok u can say that i turned off my hacks when i saw him online. But many of u knows that a lot of times u say hello to me and i don't answer cuz i'm watching the game... So a lot of times i didn't even notice that someone just joined the game. And Kenai never tought or said that i would be a cheater (i hope)!!! Cuz i'm saying the truth!!!! :( If i'm a cheater i would admit it. Cuz this conversation would be done and i won't have any place here in the team!!!! But no one of you asked me if i cheated or not :(. I didn't even know about this post. Odessa told me that i'm not a member anymore and i was like wtf????!!! :o I didn't even play nowadays....

I'll never give it up until my truth will be proved. :( I'm really sad about it and i'll miss u guys cuz i can never rejoin any iceops servers... But as i said i'll find the way the prove my truth... Bye

Well the whole situation is not nice at all. Anyway, here:

[06.08.2013 03:42:33] VIOLATION (GAME HOOK) #121002: IceOps|Gumkacsa (slot #3) [2651367d018016efd2690fd9606a5089(VALID) :28960]

I removed the IP address not to invade your privacy, I will just say that it is from the same ISP that the posts you wrote above.

Wait!!! Did it happen on 6th august? Or 8th june? Cuz on 6th august i was in Germany!!!!! I wasn't at home and my PC was at home! U know i wrote a post about that i'll be in Germany. I can prove it that i was there!!!!

I came back ome on 20th august. I'm ure cuz it's a national holiday in Hungary and i was worried about that nobody will come to bring us home cuz everyone will sit at home cuz nobody is working on that day.

im sure that gumi never hax everytime i got killed i spec him he never hacked. and about the PunkBuster i got kicked for 2 days and barti reported me for it (i sill love u barti 3>)

and about the date of using the hack as i remember in that time he made a new topic that he will be in germany for sometime.

And what was so inappropriate about my comment? :> It's not like I used any offensive words, your "stfu" is more inappropriate. I'm pretty sure I have the right to post anything I want in here as far as it isn't against the forum rules. I just stated my opinion on that situation and if it is not true that he hacks then I'm not the one to blame for this topic.

And what was so inappropriate about my comment? :> It's not like I used any offensive words, your "stfu" is more inappropriate. I'm pretty sure I have the right to post anything I want in here as far as it isn't against the forum rules. I just stated my opinion on that situation and if it is not true that he hacks then I'm not the one to blame for this topic.

'HAHAHAHA in your face' is not really nice, is it. You have the right to post anything you want, yes. And we have the right to punish for whatever you post if we see that fit. So please, just be nice to others. Thanks.