Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

Ex-IceOps Gumkacsa caught cheating

Wait!!! Did it happen on 6th august? Or 8th june? Cuz on 6th august i was in Germany!!!!! I wasn't at home and my PC was at home! U know i wrote a post about that i'll be in Germany. I can prove it that i was there!!!!

I came back ome on 20th august. I'm ure cuz it's a national holiday in Hungary and i was worried about that nobody will come to bring us home cuz everyone will sit at home cuz nobody is working on that day.

It is american notation. It happened on 8th June.

I don't want to lie to you guys... So i would admit if I'm a cheater so please let me rejoin the clan. As i said i didn't use any hacks :(:( Come on!!! Guys... I know that u aren't stupid... why would i try to make myself clean if i know that i'm a frekin cheater and i'm caught? :(:(:( I'm telling the truth.

Btw thanks Leto <3 You know that i never used any hacks... I know that i had some wierd shots... Just like others... But i never used hacks to be 'skilled'... I hate cheaters so freakin much... They ruin normal players' game... And I'm not o evil to ruin kind people's game. I know a lot of people from obscurity. I have a lot of FRIENDS there... Why the fuckin (sorry) hell would i ruin their game?????????!!!!!!!!

thx matin 3>

now back to topic and i got a perfect prove for u guys hehehehehehe

well u all remember when DeV reported gumi because he abuse his power? why gumi removed Dev to marine from obs team? because gumi could not kill him because Dev was a croucher.. if gumi using hax so why gumi abused his power then? he can simpley use hax to kill him.

and one more thing can someone move this topic to private ?

Guest arj

Guys, just shush and wait for PB response. Or at least try to not judge without proof. At the moment we only know that he was banned by punkbuster, so we have to consider he is a cheater. So please do not say 'omg he noob cheater I knew it fuindaface' or 'he no hack I know him I was staring at his screen while playing'.

Great.... the guy from evenbalance staff said that i can hope that the server admin will unban me! Hmmm.... my only option is to ask u guys to let me prove my truth. Unban me pls come to obs server and play with me. You can record everything, i'll also record a demo so u'll see that i'm not a hacker. That's all that remain for me. Pls let me prove it. If you don't want to let me do it then pls think about that everybody deserve a last chance. I know that i'm not a hacker noob and i want to prove it for you :/.

Guys, punkbuster does kick wrongly for the specific violation of "Game Hook".

I also used to get that same kick and that annoyed me a lot as it started happening every other time..

I got rid of it after about a week of trying.

So I think he is also facing the same and may be innocent.

I'm not judging anyone, I'm just saying that if you report to PB team that you have been banned by PB unfairly they will look into it and they would unban you if they had no proof or they had a doubt about it.

And of course that PB kicks wrongly but it's a completley different thing.

I'm just saying that if you report to PB team that you have been banned by PB unfairly they will look into it and they would unban you if they had no proof or they had a doubt about it.

They can't unban anyone unless it is a Global PunkBuster GUID-Ban.

However they can confirm that this violation kick happened for a valid reason or not.

http://www.evenbalance.com//troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB9013000708952&password=378d034f6eb9031553f9f13f42a173

Here it is but to be honest i don't understand everything from the last message. I mean i understand the second part that sais i can hope that the admin will unban me. Maybe you got the first part. It wasn't so easy for me to explain the whole story cuz i'm not so professional in pb things. So let me know if you understand more from this ticket.

I will try and explain to you what he ment..

You have been banned by someone for using hacks and your uid/guid/name is on the master ban list which this server might be using too to protect from hackers. So pretty much they have nothing to do with it and they won't help you in any way. You can appeal once again to the owner of the master ban list and it's up to them if you will be removed from the list or not.

I think Ninja will be able to tell you more about it since he knows more from the admin side.

We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.

This is the default text they write when they confirm their PunkBuster software did work properly. With this answer you won't get any unban at any masterbanlist.

Great so i'm at the same point where i started. I'm banned and you won't give me a chance to prove it in game so i can never rejoin the clan and i can never play on iceops servers again :). Great... Obs was my fav mod... i never cheated cuz I LIKE THAT MOD. And i wouldn't risk it with some stupid hacks... On the other hand i wouldn't ruin others's game by fuckin (sry) cheats. I tought that you maybe trust me... just a bit and someone will give me a chance to prove my words. Or at least (even if i know that i'm not a cheater) you give me a chance as u gave to Leto (sry Leto it's not against u i was happy that u stayed in the team). Nah nvm :/ i think i can never prove my skills to you. I hope you don't think that all of my skills came from cheats...

Your wallhack which you used was maybe still running in the background getting you that kick..

BTW, it's quite ridiculous to me that someone uses hacks because of another hacker on a server, and ultimately adds to the worse situation in that game, ruining it for everybody.

As i said i killed only that guy who used hack... So this way he couldn't kill others. I didn't shot anyone else. If someone came close to me i let them to kill me. Yeah somebody else also told me that it could cause the problem that the program was still running even if i didn't use it.