Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

Ex-IceOps Gumkacsa caught cheating

That was very stupid thing to do from you. I think there is only one thing for you to do.. Buy a new cd key and start clean again. I think everyone deserves a chance once punished so you should take that as a punishment (spending money on a new cd key) and carry on playing.

as i understand it correctly: u used a hack to judge a hacker.....cmon and u wondering about that situation? It isnt my business to make a decision, but if an admin will give a second chance to u, he will create a precedent, which may result in endless discussions in similar cases in the future.

That was very stupid thing to do from you. I think there is only one thing for you to do.. Buy a new cd key and start clean again. I think everyone deserves a chance once punished so you should take that as a punishment (spending money on a new cd key) and carry on playing.

Hmm the funny thing is that i wanted to buy a new cd key in the past (not cuz of this situation) and i couldn't find it in any game shops :D...

Can we ask which program was still running ?

That wh i told you before.

as i understand it correctly: u used a hack to judge a hacker.....cmon and u wondering about that situation? It isnt my business to make a decision, but if an admin will give a second chance to u, he will create a precedent, which may result in endless discussions in similar cases in future.

That didn't happen on any iceops servers. I didn't get banned cuz of that case. It was an average server (btw i wanted to play there again in the past and it's always full of cheaters so i gave up to try to punish them :D)