Sign in to follow this  
Fa!l3r-Ger*

Fast Run.

Yea, I've never seen this before too. Yesterday I had one player too, who was running so fast. And 15 minutes ago I had an other one. Maybe you can fix something.

Maybe it's important: When I saw it, we played the map mp_deathrun_dragonball.

lag jumps: in some servers u have to bay and get vip to let u use lag jump but in some servers some players use unknown trick or command to use lag jump which let you jump higher than usual.

Not really, lag jump is possible on almost all of today's deathrun servers because they don't have their FPS locked.

I know how to lag jump, I won't tell because it's very annoying and is cheating, but I can tell it's related to bunnyhopping (enabled by some servers)

Let me explain,

The map Dragonball, sometimes gives speed to certain players.

It really depends on the player, the player can have it for the whole map or just 1 or 2 rounds.

It's completely random on which player gets it sometimes it doesnt give speed to any player.

It's a known bug already, and it's only on that map.

Not like it gives an advantage or anything because it only makes it harder.

About the high jumping, 500 fps indeed makes you jump abnormally high but ONLY on that map,

the reason why is because Dragonball has higher Jumpheight then other maps normal Jumpheight is 39, and I believe it's 44 on Dragonball.

The mapmaker did this because there are certain jumps in that map which require a higher jump.

Hope this helped.