Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeltaMX

Team banner, logo, ect....

Guest arj

Ok here we go... I thought of a relevant logo and made a simple one to show my idea:

[align=center]KMYD4c9.png?1[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]The Promod team(?) logo idea[/align]

and another basic idea of the logo-only

BKMuz5y.png?1

...so do you all like the idea? It is just basic representation of what I thought of, three diamond shapes overlapping in geometry.

Feedback plz :)

My first thought:

5563078.jpg

But yeah, your logo is pretty nice ;)

I'm glad everyone likes it. The reason I chose that logo was mainly it was unique and I've not seen any team using a similar one :)

Apparently the diamond shapes can be replaced by images of crystals to make a graphical version of the logo, suitable for putting on the top of this site if it suits well. The simple version can be used on weapon skins and/or other places relevant to promod, like under the avatar of promod team players in the forum? ;)

I'll get back to you all with some modifications or improvements I can think of (maintaining the simplicity of the logo, Ares :P)

Nice one IceCold, but we need a logo in the form of a symbol flat graphic(something which represents the team), not text written in different styles, that's common :S

I like your idea of that "ICE" written in that style in the circle tho^^

Look at styxgaming logo

uiaF4g9.png?1

This represents their clan and team, they use it on weapon skins, server loading image, codjumper mod gloves, fav icon on the website...etc.

I made some text ones before too but didn't show them

D7nnZuO.png?1

Lv66dSK.png?1

Guest DeltaMX

Anything will do just tell me what you banner,logo, ect you want to enter into the voting.

Guest DeltaMX

Voting is added anyone else wants to enter a logo, banner to voting post it and say add to poll.

http://www.speedyshare.com/dDjW4/iceops.psd

Feel free to do whatever you want with it

Thanks, but I have gimp and when I import your logo I get it black and white, like this:

6xzN9.jpg

Can you export it to TIFF format (*.tif or *.tiff) or Gimp format (*.xcf) and upload it? That would be very useful, as many of us may not have photoshop because it is expensive :unsure: