Sign in to follow this  
freaker

DDoS attack

Hello @Ninja bro,

I am using cod4 X crack based cod4 servers in Bangladesh....

I am getting huge DDoS attack on my servers....

Tried hosting with different IP Addresses but got DDoS attack all the time....

So please remove my servers from your cod4master.iceops.in master serverlist to keep my IP Addresses Hidden as i run private servers....

All Bangladeshi servers are mine :

2mn28tg.jpg

Please remove these servers from ur master serverlist ASAP!

Or if u have any solution for preventing DDoS please let me know...that will be great for me bro....

Hello @Ninja bro,

I am using cod4 X crack based cod4 servers in Bangladesh....

I am getting huge DDoS attack on my servers....

Tried hosting with different IP Addresses but got DDoS attack all the time....

So please remove my servers from your cod4master.iceops.in master serverlist to keep my IP Addresses Hidden as i run private servers....

All Bangladeshi servers are mine :

2mn28tg.jpg

Please remove these servers from ur master serverlist ASAP!

Or if u have any solution for preventing DDoS please let me know...that will be great for me bro....

It will still show in the ingame server browser most likely even if we do something here...

But please erase these servers from iceops master server....if it shows in normal in game serverlist then it is okay...we will manage something there....erase all the bangladeshi server becuase we are the only cod4 x crack hoster in bangladesh... I am getting huge ddos of upto 50mbps....so need to take measures as far as possible to eradicate the ddos attack....

I'm sorry but there is atm. no real solution. There is a bug which prevents '+set dedicated 1' from doing what it should do. Either you block the outgoing UDP port 20810 or you have to edit the file cod4_extfunc.so with a hexeditor and find all used masterserver strings and modify them without changing the filesize.

I'm sorry but there is atm. no real solution. There is a bug which prevents '+set dedicated 1' from doing what it should do. Either you block the outgoing UDP port 20810 or you have to edit the file cod4_extfunc.so with a hexeditor and find all used masterserver strings and modify them without changing the filesize.

Just a hint on how to safely modify it with hexeditor: find all "cod4master" strings and change the value of the first character in each of them to 0x00.