Sign in to follow this  
savior

Wenom wallhack/esp

The moderators will keep an eye on this player , but if you see him and no moderators are online , try to get some proof like a video / screenshot

that he is hacking.

On the other hand what you can do is, when he is online ,

• Open console
  • Type /record
  • Go to spectator mode and spectate the player that you think is hacking.
  • After you see him doing a few suspicious actions or obvious hacking , open console again and type /stoprecord
  • Now go to your Call of Duty 4 Main folder ( For steam version it's in Local Drive -> Steam / SteamLibrary -> SteamApps -> common -> Call of Duty 4
  • In the main folder , you will find a folder called Mods
  • In that folder , you will find a folder called iceops_promod ( For the promod server)
  • In that folder , you will find a folder called demos
  • Now in your case , there will be a file called demo0000.dm_1 ( Assuming that you have never recorded a demo on Ice Ops Promod server)
  • If you have , then right click in the demos folder -> Sort By -> Date Modified / Ascending -> Select the last file ( It will be in the format demoxxxx.dm_1 )
  • Now once you have that demo file , upload it on this thread as proof of the player hacking ( It has to be sufficient proof , there cannot be any ambiguity )

If that is sufficient proof , then we will see to it that the player is banned.

Thank you for reporting hackers , keep up the honest work ;)

Cool man, thanks for the feedback.

In regards to the evidence I did not "demo" him since I have been told by Queench that you guys have demos from the promod server which you can find by using the GUID.

I will however demo him next time I see him, because I like catching hackers in the act. May their pixels be few and their keyboards break.

Cool man, thanks for the feedback.

In regards to the evidence I did not "demo" him since I have been told by Queench that you guys have demos from the promod server which you can find by using the GUID.

I will however demo him next time I see him, because I like catching hackers in the act. May their pixels be few and their keyboards break.

Well yes, we can see the demos but if the player has been playing for like half an hour , we really don't wanna sit through 15-20 mins of normal gameplay and then some evidence if you know what I mean.

We will do it if necessary though.

Sign in to follow this