Sign in to follow this  
FearRaiser

Obscurity ban? unban?

So i was playing obscurity, and everyone called me a hacker :/ oh well i just ignored and played along like " Im hacking, problem?" and stuff and this guy was just spamming that i wallhack and i ignored. And i killed that guy and i got banned admin ID = 0 my ID = 0 lol? SO if I was hacking I WANT PROOF!

i banned u after serveral rounds of spectating...u wont get the demo...we will evaluate it on private forum. First of all make a proper unban appeal like delta wrote......

i banned u after serveral rounds of spectating...u wont get the demo...we will evaluate it on private forum. First of all make a proper unban appeal like delta wrote......
You spected me and you know i dont hack :P, would be nice if I got demo BUT i already told u i cant make propper apeal since my UID isnt showing, its just showing 0. And admin UID is 0 too (Brainfuck)

GG IP

XD

I see that you are not most clever here... You do realise that whenever someone Shuts off and turns on PC, IP changes, u knew that right? no?

its just showing 0. And admin UID is 0 too (Brainfuck)

Guest DeltaMX

There is nothing to appeal.

You are already banned and you just got banned again.

Now you are saying someone used your name, I replied that your IPs match, you tried to insult me by saying IPs change, well fun fact we can look up the domains of the IPs and guess what? the ISP match. So before you insult someone by calling him not smart because of what he wrote check your own smartness ^^ .

Now you are saying someone used your name, I replied that your IPs match, you tried to insult me by saying IPs change, well fun fact we can look up the domains of the IPs and guess what? the ISP match. So before you insult someone by calling him not smart because of what he wrote check your own smartness ^^ .

hmm write my IP please.

Guest Ares
GG IP

XD

I see that you are not most clever here... You do realise that whenever someone Shuts off and turns on PC, IP changes, u knew that right? no?

That's not true unless you have dial-up..

Also nice attitude, should help you get unbanned.

GG IP

XD

That's not true unless you have dial-up..

Also nice attitude, should help you get unbanned.

Oh and thing fell on my mind, if I was already perma banned, how did i just play?

Guest DeltaMX

I won't post the IPs lol, it's for your own good that your IP doesn't go on a PUBLIC place.

As for being permbanned before and could play our banlist was crippled and all the bans we did were useless so this is why.

Now you want the final stuff you won't get unbanned, if you keep spamming you will get banned here as well.

I won't post the IPs lol, it's for your own good that your IP doesn't go on a PUBLIC place.

As for being permbanned before and could play our banlist was crippled and all the bans we did were useless so this is why.

Now you want the final stuff you won't get unbanned, if you keep spamming you will get banned here as well.

HAH u know im right, here is my IP on public place, since I know my IP changes :P and my ISP 92.36.211.92, Telemach. You see that i Was right and u were wrong, now ban me, atleast i know that im clean and that i dont have to suffer bullshit :P

AND before i forget ICEOPS/V was specting me whole map and didnt ban me, he kicked other guy but not me :P. You wonder why?

Now im done. Good bye

Is this guy trying to be smart?
I have nothing to try, i know that im right and that ur team is lying like shit. Like they see MY ip and ISP, I ask for them to show it to me they say "We dont want to write ur IP in PUBLIC Place." bitch please soo obvious. And i got banned for no reason. I ask for Proof that i hacked, and its like "Get the fuck out no proof for you because ur innocent :P"