Sign in to follow this  
DRz

What proofs for radar-always-on hack ?

Hi guys,

The title says it by itself, what kind of proof do you want to show that someone uses the radar-always-on hack ?

I was playing on the scope only server against someone who did not look legit at all (by the way, 100% of the cheater I have reported got banned, I know what is being legit and what is not).

I have spec'd and recorded that guy, but that is not something that you can see on a demo...

EDIT : I have googled his GUID and he got banned from UA servers 1 year ago for wallhacking. (https://www.universal-alliance.de/index.php?site=banlist&limit=30&player_name=&player_guid=97ba7083&admin_name=&type=all&reason=&page=1#)

You can't understand if he's using radar cheat or wallhack. Radar only reveals the X, Y position of the enemy while wallhack exposes X, Y, Z. -I couldn't find the words :P

I just meant that he was using radar on the scope server and the fun fact is that he got banned for wallhacking 1 year ago.

I just mentioned it to show that this guy was used to use hacks.

But I do not know what kind of proofs I can give you to show you that he was really using that radar hack. I am 100% sure that he used it, his game logic was not how people usually play, he had too much knowledge but was a bad player (his aim sucked, he did not have smooth moves etc)

Ok so I am going to report him but I do not think that you guys will ban him.

Kids are trying to "tackle" me everywhere they can and they are going to say that he is not blatant enough on the demo I am going to provide you. Indeed, it is not a wallhack, just a radar always activated that shows people's position on the mini-map.

Lol ok so does it mean that this hack is allowed ?

I did not take that guy's GUID as I did not know how to prove he was cheating, so I cannot report him.

Regardless, here is the demo. Tell me what you think about it :

http://upload.ninja-gaming.org/index.php?name=piedino.dm_1&key=1413211074-piedino.dm_1

And know that the UA team (#65 @CG at the moment) banned him for wallhack.

EDIT : I can find his GUID in UA's banlist.

Yeah I agree, well I think you'd better close that topic / erase it.

People should not see that there is a hack which is pretty hard to prove or they will all start to use it :/

Sign in to follow this