Ice|joker

fixed the topic Sorry :)

1. Your nickname : Ice|joker

2. Server you got banned on : deathrun i think its 1.2

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server) : guid : 2d6ba06e

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)skip this

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server) hmmmm annoying :(

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server)skip this

7. Short information about what happened : I was afk and when i come back he told me "joker i am asking you nicely " then i said what ares .... He say hahaha as well as joe and other was lough then joe said change ur tag cuz its seems like iceops i said its not iceops and i am not the leader ask other ice| then i remove it (that was nicely) he kicked me ,then i changed my tag whatever i want ........ I didnt make any tag after ....... He want make his ruler in server i dont say no but i think i dont have to get this ban ....ban reason annoying (i think cuz i said to my friend "joe" do u hate me :P then i got ban .... Whatever yesTer day i got temp ban from the admin and i was mad cuz that was a nice reason cuz i did soicid lol nope i wasnt mad :) and now i am really mad :( ... I am asking nicely please remove it .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No Nah :P <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He provoked Ares. Ares warned him to remove the ice tag as it resembles IceOps and he did not so he got kicked. He then returned with the name Ares to purposely wind up him and then received the ban. I would suggest waiting for the ban to run out.

Sign in to follow this