Sign in to follow this  
oWwNn3D

Ban for no reason..

I have no clue why I've been banned by Iceops_poseidon , I normaly just visit this server to have fun i dont even care about ppl chatting there...

some of you may know me, I'd appreciate it if you could unban me since theres no reason for the ban...?!

thanks, owwnn3d ( GUID: 287ac159 ) UID: 52159 UID:325 :-/ and no im not cursing about anything i just said change the map to db please 3times and got a ban 16days 13hours

I have no clue why I've been banned by Iceops_poseidon , I normaly just visit this server to have fun i dont even care about ppl chatting there...

some of you may know me, I'd appreciate it if you could unban me since theres no reason for the ban...?!

thanks, owwnn3d ( GUID: 287ac159 ) UID: 52159 UID:325 :-/ and no im not cursing about anything i just said change the map to db please 3times and got a ban 16days 13hours

I don't know about this situation but i do know you.. you swear very much when i'm ingame, and even more when i play with a different name and you think there is no admin ingame. just a few days ago i also banned u for a few hours because you could not stop swear, even when i warned u (twice) and kicked you once before the ban. My point is that it is not a suprise that you got banned for swearing and whatever poseidon is going to do with this ban, here is my advice: stop the swearing to prevent this kind of bans and kicks

Guest Ares

oWwNn3D : fu cking lucker

oWwNn3D : fu ck of

oWwNn3D : FU CK YOUR MOTHAAAAA CU NT

oWwNn3D : son of a bbia tch

oWwNn3D : motherfu cker admin

The ban stays.

//Closed

Sign in to follow this