Sign in to follow this  
Panz3r

Surprise banned

1. My nickname was Panz3r

2. Got banned on IceOps - Team Hardcore: IP: 176.31.106.44:28963 and Got banned on IceOps - Team high xp: IP:178.32.139.220:28961

3. My guid is 50a15a0a

4. Dont know which admin, it's not written

5. Ban reason:IceOps - Team Hardcore Multihack <-- unbelieveble

Ban reason: IceOps - Team high xp- too much votes <-- unbelieveble

6.been a while since I have the cod 4 but in recent months not opened for play but a couple of days when I decided to open it to play a bit I find that I am permanently banned for multihack and when I decide to open the second server makes I have the high xp favorite meeting me I am banned for many helpful ... I still play it online at all the one cod call of duty ghost and never ever use a cheat or a hack I have no program for avoid this or if there is an anti hack program to prevent me from happening again because I witnessed multihacks that the name change and the rest are aimbot and excuse my ignorance is that I never got ban for something you never did. thank you .. I give you take time to read my situation if I can not give any solution if it exists .... thanks

Guest DeltaMX

You have a cracked key which means you share the same guid as many player one of them probably hacked and got banned so you are banned as well.