Sign in to follow this  
muttonen

This is getting out of hand

Im asking for admins or members or whatever...anyone whos not as clueless as 90% of the players in iceops softcore highxp server to come spec me and mayb even give me immunity to votekick. Absolute lows kick me thinking i cheat when in reality im jsut a lot better than them. I would like closure on this. Pls ban me forever or give me immunity its my fav server

Guest DeltaMX

Moved.

Are you sure you are on the correct website?

In the 3 ss, I don't see any flaming and they seem to be from other servers.

As for the vote kicks there might be not that much to do we might come up with a solution but I highly doubt that.

now theres a new obv hacker in the server who wont leave and keeps reconencting. if i would have power to kick it would be nice. but we should get to know eachother i know u dont just give out that kind of stuff

yeah sure it might seem weird. thats why im asking someone to spec me. recognize that im not a cheater. its easy to spot really if u have some kind of experience. i have played over 4000h of this game and i have quitted competive promod. i play unmodded pub for fun and to kill time.

Posting some screenshots of ur scores doesnt prove anything towards ur gameplay, so we cant really tell if u cheat or u dont.

As Ninja said, this was the wrong section to post your issue, since this section suits to reports of a specific(s) player(s) towards iceops servers rules breaking. Next time use the forum shoutbox option to ask an admin or member to check ur problem. Ask their xfire too, cuz if this problems persists, it will be faster to get an answer trough it.

Then get also in your mind that for all the things that they can be over the internet, the majority of ppl choose being allways the same thing - stupid - and since your playing towards human beings, and not machines u have to deal with the consequences of it.

Simple math equation:

[(votekick option enabled) + (being the 1st player on overall maps) + (not playing against bots) + (typing comments like: "easy" on the end of the map)] = higher probability of getting votekicked

P.S: if u wanna become a server admin or an iceops member use the application form and post it in the right forum section, and wait for feedback.

yeah sure it might seem weird. thats why im asking someone to spec me. recognize that im not a cheater. its easy to spot really if u have some kind of experience. i have played over 4000h of this game and i have quitted competive promod. i play unmodded pub for fun and to kill time.

listen dude

1st ss doesn't proof anything,other ss wasn't even on iceops servers.

i only put the screenshots there for you to see what kind of stuff im getting at best :D dont pay so much attention to them. And yeah i didnt really know what section i should post it but u guys took care of that. And i was at shoutbox. Pls admins who play on the softcore high xp server give me xfires then so i can contact :)

Sign in to follow this