Sign in to follow this  
Killua

Banned at iceops promod

Hi all,

First I'm sorry for English errors that follow. I am very bad in English so I used "google".

I was banned today at 17:30 under my nickname Killua.

I asked Epsilon as he was French it was easier to express myself.

I was banned for wh, but I do not cheat I just play since a very long time to cod4. Also I often play on your server so I'd deban ect.

Also, I imagine that there is a record that proves my hack (which is impossible since I do not cheat), so look this again pls. It is true that some of my reflexes are sometimes suspect, but this is simply due to my experience (and my luck too ^^).

Kind regards.

Killua.

Guest EpSiLoN :)
Hi all,

First I'm sorry for English errors that follow. I am very bad in English so I used "google".

I was banned today at 17:30 under my nickname Killua.

I asked Epsilon as he was French it was easier to express myself.

I was banned for wh, but I do not cheat I just play since a very long time to cod4. Also I often play on your server so I'd deban ect.

Also, I imagine that there is a record that proves my hack (which is impossible since I do not cheat), so look this again pls. It is true that some of my reflexes are sometimes suspect, but this is simply due to my experience (and my luck too ^^).

Kind regards.

Killua.

Well V!zual was there . You was hacking as i tell you on my wall ^^

Guest EpSiLoN :)

You rage just because I kill you at the last moment when his minutes because I know where you are, I play cod4 since lontemps probably more than you so it's not my fault I 'm better than you .. . Anyway if you want to understand not too bad , I is part of a team and I know that everyone can make mistakes, sometimes you have to just admit his mistake . Especially since its been several years that I play on your server and at the beginning that I was a low nobody said anything to me, now every time I make a lucky kill or I heard you , you think I'm a cheater Anyway ... if you want me Deban not too bad .

What he said in french on ma wall