DRz

Admin 300000047

Guest arj

Let me quote old man: PROOF OR GTFO.

PICS OR DIDNT HAPPEN

Or you can continue trash talking.

Sigh...That team is full of kids...

First, stay respectful towards me.

Second, I already told you to check the logs. His name was "YouCantFeedMe", you are supposed to be able to check what everyone said. But once, again, this is not the right thread to talk about Epsilon.

Guest DeltaMX

I will wait a little to get some more opinions on the demo.

However you should know that since pb was shut down tons of hackers are free to do what they want and we already have multiple servers and we are also understaffed as it is, so the margin of error is high, we are not happy when we stop playing and starting spectating every player in the server, so if we make a mistake it should not be counted as the whole world came to its ends between every 1 mistake an admin makes 10 mistakes are being made from players.

As for the other report we will handle what we see suitable.

Note: calling members kids won't help you with anything

Note: calling members kids won't help you with anything

Welp, they are kids, trolls. Trashtalking at like what 4, 5 against 1 ? What a great mentality ! I am surprised to see that savior was the most mature... Other kept spamming useless and disrespectful things. What a team. Gg.

Note : that could be why you are understaffed. As an example, I did not want to join your team because I dont wanna have to talk to these guys.

Yep, truth hurts.

You got this, ban the one telling when admins are abusing of their powers instead of taking off their powers that they dont deserve at all. Just read the thread, their reaction, and be smart ...

Yep, truth hurts.

You got this, ban the one telling when admins are abusing of their powers instead of taking off their powers that they dont deserve at all. Just read the thread, their reaction, and be smart ...

You can also start playing on another promod server if you're not happy with our.

I'm not learning you anything when i say that they are PLENTY of other server that will be happy to welcome you.

So please, make us a favor and go somewhere else. It will make everyone happy as i can see.

If you were fair and honest, you would agree that the server would be better if these guys were the ones leaving it. I am so sad for you all, pathetic as fuck.

Ban me for what now ? Saying the truth ? Pff... Kids.

Have fun.

Guest DeltaMX

The only pathetic thing here is even after I replied that we will look in the situation you still managed to disrespect members who posted, and they in my perspective didn't do anything wrong, they expressed their opinion in a way which they did not insult anyone.

As for being fair and honest we are more than fair considering what is happening to cod4 some other servers doesn't even take demos. And if you think we just protect our admins regardless of what they do, you are 100% wrong here we kicked/banned some admins and revoked any power they had.

It all sums up to here, if you hate us that much as barti said there are plenty of other servers to play on, else if you want to stay you are welcome and will not be harassed but of course follow the rules.

For your information if you don't provide proof we won't look in a report but since this was a mod report we overlooked that.

Hey brother... why dont you wide your dictionary.. all i see is you're using 3 words ... 'kids' ' usefull ' useless' ... words like that.. and you are insulting all of us witout a reason. So do you insult the main admins by saying that the team is full of kids... you re saying that they don't know who to accept and who not to.... and one more question... Who the hell are you to ask for respect... as i see your an agressive pathetic bad boy whose parrents are probably rich and who do not know the struggles of the life.. ????

Sigh...That team is full of kids...

First, stay respectful towards me.

Second, I already told you to check the logs. His name was "YouCantFeedMe", you are supposed to be able to check what everyone said. But once, again, this is not the right thread to talk about Epsilon.

2349d9d68e41f8ce4bb202fb9c364d29.jpg

Hence you are using double standards in order to make your own flaws seem small. You need to look at what you did yourself, instead of transferring the guilt to other people. You're responses in this thread are a product of your own actions. You started this, and you need to face the consequences. That being said you have had your response from the super admins, which is that they will review this and give you an answer as soon as they have made their decision. I urge you to respect this, as they already prooved that they are taking your seriously by even taking this up for concideration even though you have provided no proof of abuse.