Player pretending to be Barti

1.)Player Name- IceOps | Barti

2.)Server- Deathrun 2

3.)GUID- In proof

4.)Evidence-

bhkkk2.jpg

e6el9l.jpg

5aqh4g.jpg

Barti is good, and this kid was playing bad. Barti isn't level 2, this kid was. Lastly he didn't kick my friend from the game for language when he said he would so I'm sure he's fake. Also his name was IceOps | Barti instead of IceOps|Barti

I'm not saying he is fake or not but see. In our servers if player speaks bad language it's not a direct kick we will warn first. And maybe barti got a 2nd account so level 2 but the name is suspicious. So we have to wait for barti to show Up before taking action. @bartimeus

I think this is the same guy i banned for 1 day not long ago:

1. He used the IceOps tag with his own name, kicked him with reason "remove tag"

2. He then tried to impersonate *V*, with the iceops tag and all, as he didnt learn i tempbanned him for 1d.

I do recall taking a screenshot of everything, but i cannot find it to see if the GUID matches. If so, he definitely deserves a longer punishment.

As far as i recall, he were from Ukraine.

I think this is the same guy i banned for 1 day not long ago:

1. He used the IceOps tag with his own name, kicked him with reason "remove tag"

2. He then tried to impersonate *V*, with the iceops tag and all, as he didnt learn i tempbanned him for 1d.

I do recall taking a screenshot of everything, but i cannot find it to see if the GUID matches. If so, he definitely deserves a longer punishment.

As far as i recall, he were from Ukraine.

Hmm that would be interesting if it were the same person, well if you can get that screenshot and lets serve him justice!

Sign in to follow this