Sign in to follow this  
Flowinggas

Hacker obscurity + demos

Guest Spoof
It might just be me, but none of the demos you provided seemed to work. Any insight

I also couldn't view them so I tried a few things and managed to get it to work after a while. I don't think I can explain it very well so I've made this video, hopefully it will help.

Since I really CBB to take the time and do all of the nonsense, and since you've (somewhat) seen the footage, what is your overall opinion of the guy? Do you think he was really hacking? Either way, thanks for the helpful tips. I will more than likely use them at some point in the future :D

Guest Spoof

I'm definitely not the person to ask since I'm not particularly au fait with Obscurity and I'm just a regular user, but I reckon he was wallhacking (though more footage might have been nice).

Edit: The only thing you really need to do to get the demos working is delete adminpanel.gsc from the folder 'code' in mp_obs.iwd and then select that mod in cod4 player. You will need winrar to delete adminpanel though. The reason the video is fairly long is because I showed what the error was when you don't remove adminpanel and decided to do it in a newly created mod folder so that it doesn't affect playing on the server at all.

Sign in to follow this