Sign in to follow this  
Chair

Temp WH (Has been banned and then unbanned for suspect of this before)

There has been loads upon loads of complaints about him in-game (mainly people screaming that he's a hacker) so I figured I would get some of his gameplay and see what you guys think :) Most of it just looks like someone that knows the spawns really well, however, some of the kills he gets are practically unexplainable ;(

I dont know this guy but this looks like normal gameplay for me, thats no proof at all... He just spams some normal spots like most people do.

If this is just bad proof and he really uses wh but plays like this... Then he sucks even with hacking.

The only thing that was funny is that he tried to wallbang this guy at 4:21 coz that obv wont work there, lmao. But you could see that this guy was sitting in this corner because of the shots and maybe he even had UAV.

There has been loads upon loads of complaints about him in-game (mainly people screaming that he's a hacker)

People cry about everyone hacking, just a normal day in COD. Cant count how many people already called me a hacker in this game...

This was more of a "heads up" than a report (Note that it says possible, not guaranteed) Just wanted to see what other people had to say about his, errrr... "play style". He's really one of the only players that stand out to me in terms of "OMGEpik420Wallbangz", if you will :D

*Edited due to grammatical error.*

This was more of a "heads up" than a report (Note that it says possible, not guaranteed) Just wanted to see what other people had to say about his, errrr... "play style". He's really one of the only players that stand out to me in terms of "OMGEpik420Wallbangz", if you will :D

*Edited due to grammatical error.*

honored)

Here is my refutation, after complete treatment will be available in 1080p60, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC7kYhJ_jC8

Sign in to follow this