Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Panda

Just'|Justin pretending to be admin.

man.... dont believe anyone if they say if they are admin or not... especially to people that says "1v1 or ban"

Not saying I believe him. That's why this is in the Report section.

But still... i know your trying to help the community... but stick with reporting people for glitching...spamming... hacking or even impersonating someone else. Anyone could say 1v1 or ban but you really think someone will ban you for not 1v1ing? Pretty stupid right? No admin in iceops would do that. Just simply ignore that person, he won't do anything.

man.... dont believe anyone if they say if they are admin or not... especially to people that says "1v1 or ban"

Not saying I believe him. That's why this is in the Report section.

But still... i know your trying to help the community... but stick with reporting people for glitching...spamming... hacking or even impersonating someone else. Anyone could say 1v1 or ban but you really think someone will ban you for not 1v1ing? Pretty stupid right? No admin in iceops would do that. Just simply ignore that person, he won't do anything.

Again, I don't believe him, it's just annoying.

"1 V 1 or ban" Has pretty much been accepted into the common noobs terminology these days, just gotta accept it and move on with your life.

Sign in to follow this