MUCK

Ban Appeal

Nickname: nN|MUCK

Server: IceOps Deathrun 2 (v1.2)

UID: 462e089d

Admin UID: No admin

Reason: Glitching

Ban Length: 2 days

So im playing deathrun the same as always and then i get picked to be the activator and then a couple seconds later, BOOM im temporarily banned. I have always played by the rules and this claim is completely false and if possible would like it removed. Thank you :)

iw3mp_2015_05_05_15_52_10_761.jpg

See? It actually DOES pay to follow the rules! Always remember: Just because you don't see a clan member in the server...doesn't mean that there isn't one there xD

Earlier that day i had shot the activator through the glass. I apologize for not remembering so. It was an accident and I apologized there as well. I guess I had not thought about it since the reason was for glitching. Again I am sorry this happened, I was trying to urge the activator to activate the trap, not kill him. I think he was standing too close to the dividing wall. And Katrick I was not looking for an admin or trying to abuse any rules just because I didn't know u was there. I always try to play fair and abide by all rules, regardless if an admin is present or not. Will the ban be lifted after the allotted ban time is up? Will I be able to play there again? Thanks

-MUCK

Sign in to follow this