Sign in to follow this  
Snowrider86

Reporting Harassment / Offensive Language against me & Trying Kickvote

1. What type of a rule break are you reporting:

> Offensive Language, Harassment

2. Server:

> IceOps RoZo v0.5.028 - iceops.in

3. Approximate time:

> 18:00 - 18:15 (Maybe also earlier like 17:55)

4. Player's name:

> TeamLeader

5. Player's GUID or UID:

> 790ec04a

6. Proof (bear in mind that we can use chatlogs)

> He was using bad language...

> He was down.. jumping down somewhere.. I knew I could not save him, so I said, I can't - you are dead.. after not saving Him and another player he was swearing and tried again to go to a plattform.. (I don't know where) and then I didn't saved him because once I fell down there so I knew I would die to. never mind. So he kept swearing and at one Point I told him to stop or I report him, because I didn't do anything wrong. besides of playing a game :D

> I didn't took a picture because I know you can read the chat logs

7. Please describe what happened:*

> look 6

To be fair, it was not the first time that I noticed this stuff on the server, but normally people stop when I am saying its okay now. I mean we all do mistakes right? But this time it was different.

My vitness was |GH|KHudzi (​ec0dd187)

Thank you very much for your time. I just got another question, Are you looking for Clanmembers?

Kind regards

Snowrider86

Hello and welcome to IceOps forum :)

Thank you for the report as these really help us keep the servers from people who break rules when admins are away.

I didn't took a picture because I know you can read the chat logs

Please try to get a picture or recording in the future as it makes the process much quicker. Thanks for still getting the GUID though.

Chatlogs can be read but it takes a lot more effort trying to dig through those long scripts. Moreover only the highest administrators are able to access them whereas from a screenshot any admin could have taken action, immediately.

If you don't know how to take a screenshot, enter in console

/screenshotJpeg

For more info refer to [TUT] How to report a hacker properly for dummies

Sign in to follow this