Sign in to follow this  
pundravac1

Minecraft Ban

I am a very old cod4 and minecraft player, know mostly as B or Baki, i have played deathrun for more then a year( not playing currently tho ). And played minecraft on the first ever IceOps server, never made any problems or such things, some admins and players may remember me, and for being a long time player and a fair and nice one i'd like to ask you to put me on the list so i can play regulary. Best wishes from B.

I know the server is not public, but many admins have seen me on the server and let me play on it just because i was on the original minecraft server and was a part of it,and i never ever had any problems, so i am asking you, can you put me on the list, i am a looong time deathrun player, played for like aprox 1-2 years on iceops server and i was on of the first to play minecraft on iceops server, so i am asking again, can you please put me on the white-list.

You may have seen members but there only 3 admins total on the minecraft server. If members want friends to play on the server they have to vouch for them. You have a member vouch for you and i will add you to the whitelist. 

I played with him obscurity a lot and I don't remember him making any problems, as for minecraft i didn't play much but i played at the same time as him and can't remember anyone complaining about him (while there were against Ares and me).

Also he helped me catch some hackers on obscurity, i think we owe him that much.

Edited by Anonymoose