Sign in to follow this  
ryanchen2003

I was Banned by IceOps|Barti

I am very sorry what i did in the iceops obscurity server mod but i kept teamkilling (tk), admin guid, and Tempban or pernament ban , it did not show up when i tried to connect. , when i was banned it just said Server Disconnected, Please I LOVE Iceops Obscurity servers. Please un ban me, however when i was banned, my username was "RyanChenSASPD, or Hell". Please Reply When admin Choose yes or no. However, Im 100% Sure I was Banned by IceOps|Barti, and my guid is:

8f3a5f5c

umm..., i already read it, but when i join the server, it just says "server disconnected" after a few secs. and does not say anything like reasons, length, and every thing.: Note: I was banned in obscurity by ICEOPS|BARTI for sure, and my guid is 8f3a5f5c Please just unban me i was teamkilling, in obscurity., pls reply

Ryan Chen

agree with barti ... This player is very rude about language and he become impudent only if someone killed him...I say this because it is not necessary to forgive, he should be punished, then let him wait

Use the form please.

To others, do not respond in any way as long as he does not use the correct form (assuming that he was notified, and he was). This way we will have less chaos here...

1. Your nickname

2. Server you got banned on

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server)

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server)

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs)

Number 3,4,5,6,7 won't show up

So i don't know if i should post as he didn't fill the form but anyway..

I warned you like a thousand times about tk, about language and behaviour. You didn't respect it so i banned you, that's simple.

The ban was just few days long, so i'll suggest you to keep waiting, without spamming here...

And when you'll come back, I really hope i won't have to ban you again.

So i don't know if i should post as he didn't fill the form but anyway..

I warned you like a thousand times about tk, about language and behaviour. You didn't respect it so i banned you, that's simple.

The ban was just few days long, so i'll suggest you to keep waiting, without spamming here...

And when you'll come back, I really hope i won't have to ban you again.

Dude, barti, thanks For helping.

Sign in to follow this