Sign in to follow this  
RooT

unban ask

1. Your nickname: RooT

2. Server you got banned on: Obscruity

3. Your UID : 285594

4. Admin UID: 170745

5. Ban reason: whining, insulting, "hacking" thats what arj saying ...

6. Short information about what happened: nothing just banned for nothing only about the post https://iceops.in/ipb/index.php?/topic/725--/ even abruzzi saw me in action on other obscurity server. that if people hack its showing up.

idk what i did wrong . just got from arj this message

You were totally banned for being innocent. World is cruel, you know.

Guest DeltaMX

arj shouldn't be such a bitch if u are admin u should not abuse your powers.

unban this man he is not an hacker.

You know that we don't abuse power also administrators know everything if they though he abused then root will be unbanned and action maybe done with arj so please don't insult or post things when you don't know anything.

Anyway arj and the administrators is supposed to discus the appeal.

Well I even don't know what to say . As you saw many admins was agree with arj (Likes ) .

But what is arj's opinion ,he calmed down and or still think that 100 per cent he is right.

What about @-sjors- Shut up or will be banned !

Guest arj

Okay. So thing is: RooT was insulting people. Innocent when admins online, but cruel and offensive to others and newbies. Bad behaviour at all. Also I know people may rage, but there is that one important thing in humans, that they have brain. Thinking is very vital, you know? Tell me, is raging in post a good idea? We are doing our best to ban all hackers, but neither gods nor no-life bots.

I will not tolerate player who after breaking rules tells us that we (admins) are doing nothing. Also thing is in his rage-post:

hello people.. i just wanna say wtf going on with ICE OPS obscurity Admins! EVERY DAY I SEE HACKERS AND MORE AND MORE AND I ONLY SEE IN PBSS :

"All PunkBuster ScreenShots are black!"

ENOUGH FOR ME THAT BITCHES! i got Killed By hackers today and im repeat. HACKERS!

Please im baging ... do somthing

For me that clearly means one: good players with black pbss are totally hacking. For sure. We should force them to fix pbss and play with AA off.

Recording demo takes 1-2 rounds. Checking uid: 20 seconds. Posting it on forum: 1-3 minutes. But yeah, better spam forum with useless post that 'I SEE HACKERS ALL THE TIME NO ADMIN OMG BLACK PBSS BAN I DON CARE I WANNA PLAY WITHOUT HACKERS'. If you want play without hackers, join OC1 Obscurity, as at European daytime it's empty. Also its not so hard just to TRY write clearly so everyone could understand you easily.

RooT said that black pbss and weird gameplay means hacking. Usually we need a proof, but if he says so, I used that 'rule' to ban him.

Ban reason is bad behaviour. I thought you will understand that hint about 'hacking' but you dissapointed me Root.

Am I abusing? No. Abusing would be kicking him, smiting, using power to get advatnage for myself, or banning just cause I do not like Root. Well, I do not like him, but still I know that I should not make decisions in rage. You may try to do it too.

And playing innocent now (idk what I did wrong, I am good guy :<) and spamming forum with post as 'good guy' (xd odessa hehe; I agree; etc) will not help you Root.

first i told the sentence with : "All PunkBuster ScreenShots are black!" i told it cuz "EVERY DAY I SEE HACKERS AND MORE AND MORE AND I ONLY SEE IN PBSS " thats why i brought this sentence cuz its kinda annoying that i want to report about hacker and i see only this... and arj i am not spamming on forum. i love iceops but u attacked me and i said my self wtf i did ? im also good guy idk why arj so mad at me .. i love iceops people they really helpfull and funny . but wtf i did to arj that hes raging on me like hell. arj if i hurts you im sorry. i wont hurt anybody. if its problems with insults ill fix , crying dont worry ill stop talk only if nesessery, i just wants to play. thats all... you admins decide what to do if not im understanding it . im annoying for you admins and i deserve this perma ban but now im asking for unban from you people and fix the problems ive made.

As you saw many admins was agree with arj (Likes ) .

I just don't know about it and can't really agree and can't disagree either.

Wbelieve ut @-sjors- Shut up or will be banned !

Behave please!

This is not a really appropriate reaction.(Or do I miss something here ?)

Also we are not so sure about you as well as we believe that the level of what you tolerate is often far too low.

Guest arj

That does it, I wrote what I think, and I will not reply again in this topic. Reason of it is that even if I post that I am not mad or raging, even using such large Comic Sans font, you will tell me in next post that I am raging abusing admin. I am not sure if you are so 'silly' or just trolling.

Guest arj

Hoooray! Theory that 'black pbss - hack' is true, good job RooT at proving it!

But I bet it was your young bro/dad/dog/burglar hacking, or it was another RooT.